So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was talking about my face. My face is my face (no surgery) but I have kinda a big nose like Nik Pace, Tori Hughes or Karyn Parsons, plus I have high cheekbones and full lips. With makeup, I'm kinda afraid to see how that would look. It can be too many keen features and give off a "tranny face". I don't wear makeup because I think it would do too much on my features.
What do you mean put together? I never heard of that term before.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I never saw her but was around when homeboy found out and went off. He/She stayed around 222nd in the Bronx and it was known. Bestgfe had a thread with the article in a newspaper about the operation with his real name. Different posters at the time made mentions about seeing medications around when they went to use the bathroom at the place he/she was staying at.

One guy took it to a 100 and went upside his/her head and was talking about killing both her/him and the roommate. Bestgfe dont have the thread anymore because they purged the site, but usasexguide have a couple of mentions of the situation.

You should really get yourself tested. One of the medications had something to do with the HIV/Aids virus. I'm truly not kidding either. I have nothing to lie about. I don't know you or have a reason to lie.

Stay safe breh.
:wow: I need to send this to one of my guys. He almost fell down that rabbit hole of purchasing p*ssy a few weeks ago. It wasn't no backpage shyt but he was at a strip club and a girl in there propositioned him. I was imploring to chill and thankfully he listened

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Sick ass motherfukkers this thread had me in tears at first but it's like he doesn't even have any remorse.

@Doctor Wily

You lay up raw in those rotation chicks too?

o_CEAZk_K.png
Hell no , this place done fukked me up to the point mentally where I cant trust bytches and raw sex.

The closest I've been to fukking raw the past 4 years is using those new lifestyles "thin" condoms.

I'm just as afraid of knocking these broads up as I am of catching a disease.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hell no , this place done fukked me up to the point mentally where I cant trust bytches and raw sex.

The closest I've been to fukking raw the past 4 years is using those new lifestyles "thin" condoms.

I'm just as afraid of knocking these broads up as I am of catching a disease.
Breh so when are you going to get a new HIV test?:ohhh:

Just letting you know if you find yourself sweating hella hard in your bed at night to save yourself the trouble

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This isnt surprising. I've noticed awhile back that the majority of men on this site aren't straight. You have men curious about transgendered females and homosexual men, men who argue back and forth with women all day, men who wear eccentric clothing and headwraps like women and men who openly admit to raising gender fluid sons that wear tiaras, dresses and uggs to school. All of which they try to delude themselves into thinking is right. This just proves to me once again that we are in the end of time.
At least @ @Still Ill FC if you're gonna throw shade

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was actually gonna tag this nikka in that thread but i knew he'd get to it eventually :bryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.