So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I'm 6 foot. My shoulders are broad (however my mother has them too). But my breasts are 40DD, so you won't really notice my shoulders.

One of the things my mother tells me to check is when I get mad or my temper comes out, my voice goes out.

Another thing she says can clock me is I'm too "put together " at all times. Example, grocery store, check cashing. Places where it's not needed.
what do you mean by put together? Also is your surgery into becoming a full women complete?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm 6 foot. My shoulders are broad (however my mother has them too). But my breasts are 40DD, so you won't really notice my shoulders.

One of the things my mother tells me to check is when I get mad or my temper comes out, my voice goes out.

Another thing she says can clock me is I'm too "put together " at all times. Example, grocery store, check cashing. Places where it's not needed.
What the fukk.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
what do you mean by put together? Also is your surgery into becoming a full women complete?
We're more self conscious if we can pass/get thru. Kinda like on edge. Anxiety. I'm never 100 percent comfortable in public. I hate walking through groups of men or being around men for the most part. I'm aware of everything. I don't go outside with head scarfs, in spanx and puff coats which I probably should to balance it. I see a lot of women always dressed down. I don't get made up in makeup but how I look when I go out is important . It's a simple case of irony: I don't want to look regular but I want to be lowkey at the same time. It's something I work on.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Well most likely that tranny had HIV from reading that post. There is a strong chance Doctor Wily didnt get anything though if he just smashed the "p*ssy" I mean fake p*ssy :mjlol:

Good thing he didnt listen when the thing told him to go in the 3rd hole :laff:

I keep telling nikkas about this anal shyt man. just stop doing anal. its not a coincidence that all these trannies have HIV/AIDS medications in their room.
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Sick ass motherfukkers this thread had me in tears at first but it's like he doesn't even have any remorse.

@Doctor Wily

You lay up raw in those rotation chicks too?

o_CEAZk_K.png

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Trust. nikkas can tell. Something about y'all aura combined with your height gives you away easily to most of us. Your gait can give you away as well.

Especially if the boobs don't match your frame.

Not only that, your tall...tall women always get closer scrutiny from guys based off the greater odds of it being a TS.
Last thing is lotta people whose sex was male at birth but are apart of the LBGTQ community is TRY too hard to act like the sterotypical black female. So thats another thing.

Not an attack post, just it is what it is:yeshrug:Dont take it personally or nothin.

As far as the dude in this thread, he knew what he was payin for:lolbron: You agree or naw?
They match my frame. I get by which I'm grateful for.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Wait so....you have a fake p*ssy like @www.THUG.com was talking about:ohhh:
I was talking about my face. My face is my face (no surgery) but I kinda have a big nose like Nik Pace, Tori Hughes or Karyn Parsons, plus I have high cheekbones and full lips. With makeup, I'm kinda afraid to see how that would look. It can be too many keen features and give off a "tranny face". I don't wear makeup because I think it would do too much on my features.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.