So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If those brehs recently had sex with those prostitutes, then they should get tested around November or December because that
"House In Virginia" doesn't show up until 3 months after you smashed on a test....
Stay safe brehs/brehetts/and everything in between :sas2::mjpls:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i've never in my entire life seen what a tranny p*ssy looks like, so i had to google to see what it looks like because of this thread. (:dame::dame::dame::dame:)

i don't know how you could get fooled by that. nikka must've smashed in the dark.

nikka said he knew something was wrong when she didn't let him all the way in her "p*ssy" :mjlol:.

one of the biggest L's i've ever seen on the coli.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Forreal tho:russ: buyin all them parts and still never being able to compare to a real woman gotta be that ether:mjlol:
Not really. Men treat trans women and cis women like shyt. The difference is we don't get pregnant and stuck with kids.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
i've never in my entire life seen what a tranny p*ssy looks like, so i had to google to see what it looks like because of this thread. (:dame::dame::dame::dame:)

i don't know how you could get fooled by that. nikka must've smashed in the dark.

nikka said he knew something was wrong when she didn't let him all the way in her "p*ssy" :mjlol:.

one of the biggest L's i've ever seen on the coli.
Damn he really wanted to go balls deep in that too.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yall Coli nikkas and these soapbox problems mayne.....Only online I see nikkas put in energy and complain about shyt they don't care about. Trannies, Magic's gay ass son, single mamas, vegetables....

Like damn....A cool ass thread like me finding Slim from The Wood don't see the light of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.