Snyder had a plan & Infinity War makes me wish WB had let him do his thing

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wherever u stand on Snyder we all can agree that Justice League would have been a better film had they stuck with his vision. And a couple films down the line we would have inevitably had a huge Brainac/Darkseid moment.

MOS was fine, BVS had it's issues but was solid....Wonder Woman was...alright.

I'm a DC head but I completely expect every single live action film in the pipeline to be a complete critical and commercial failure. (Dafuq is up with Shizams fake ass muscles?...and I hope Aquaman doesn't suck) And it's all because they didn't have faith in the Zack man

And it's exactly what they (the execs) deserve

It's just not what we deserve though

Is it possible for them to bring him back?

:mjcry:
DC will never compare. Just let that go. The magic trick isn’t as special the second time you see it. Marvel did it first.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I try to avoid the Marvel/DC comparisons like the plague round here. (Altho i enjoy reading the fukkery from time to time) but this has to be one of the realest and most consise responses ive come across. :salute:Having access to such a rich and extensive lore in comics should have propelled DC to the forefront. Just mine whats been there for decades.

Yea some of the DC Stans and Marvel haters love to come with that "fukk Marvel, DC doesnt have to be like Marvel, they need to be different"

And my thing for years is "why dont they start with just being DC?" or "Why are they so against being DC?"

People look at me as a Marvel stan...... but Blackest Night is arguably one of the best stories told in comic book history to me.... and thats from DC over a LOT of Marvel stories. Like I LOVE The Blackest Night to me is shyts on all the Batman stories.

DC has a LOT of great stories that just seem to go untouched because many of the DC Directors are coming in with hubris and arrogance like "let me take this character and do my own thing to prove I'm a genius"

I dont mean any disrespect to say a Zack Snyder.... he is ok with me but make Garder Fox or Butch Lukic and Dan Riba vision of Justice League. Dont go into these meetings with the WB and DC Execs and when they push a comic or whatever source material over to you, then push it back on some "thanks but no thanks, hold my beer I got this LEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEENNNNNNNKKKKKKIINNNNNNNNNNNNS" type shyt

Daps
DC will never compare. Just let that go. The magic trick isn’t as special the second time you see it. Marvel did it first.

I'm a marvel fan but I believe they can if the scrap Jesse Eisenberg and bring in a better casting for Lex and Barry. The movie wasn't that bad. Is the casting that made it bad with flash being a homo and Lex being a stuttering p*ssy.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Wherever u stand on Snyder we all can agree that Justice League would have been a better film had they stuck with his vision. And a couple films down the line we would have inevitably had a huge Brainac/Darkseid moment.

MOS was fine, BVS had it's issues but was solid....Wonder Woman was...alright.

I'm a DC head but I completely expect every single live action film in the pipeline to be a complete critical and commercial failure. (Dafuq is up with Shizams fake ass muscles?...and I hope Aquaman doesn't suck) And it's all because they didn't have faith in the Zack man

And it's exactly what they (the execs) deserve

It's just not what we deserve though

Is it possible for them to bring him back?

:mjcry:
I want Snyder back too breh. :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
His daughter died and he bowed out. Y'all acting like they canned him for performance. These shytastic movies are making WB bank. They don't care if they're good. They put asses in seats and drive toy sales.

He had damn near full oversight, a director, of these dc films. They were made to match his style. Marvel hasn't done something like that and never will. It's obvious why. A director can't head a franchise composed of dramatically different themes.

Na.... there are reports that he got low key canned before that.... and when his daughter died to save face for him and be as respectful as they could.... they went with that narrative.... but he was already getting faded out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm a marvel fan but I believe they can if the scrap Jesse Eisenberg and bring in a better casting for Lex and Barry. The movie wasn't that bad. Is the casting that made it bad with flash being a homo and Lex being a stuttering p*ssy.
You never get credit for following in someone else's footsteps. Marvel already did the whole cinematic universe that persist between different franchises and watching the Avengers 3 it was clear to me that DC can never do something like that. DC was literally like We're gonna copy those guys but we aren't gonna lay the foundation like they did we will just do a couple movies then bring it all together.

Marvel built the house they have now brick by brick on a solid foundation. DC tried to order a manufactured home ready built and just lay it down.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yea some of the DC Stans and Marvel haters love to come with that "fukk Marvel, DC doesnt have to be like Marvel, they need to be different"

And my thing for years is "why dont they start with just being DC?" or "Why are they so against being DC?"

People look at me as a Marvel stan...... but Blackest Night is arguably one of the best stories told in comic book history to me.... and thats from DC over a LOT of Marvel stories. Like I LOVE The Blackest Night to me is shyts on all the Batman stories.

DC has a LOT of great stories that just seem to go untouched because many of the DC Directors are coming in with hubris and arrogance like "let me take this character and do my own thing to prove I'm a genius"

I dont mean any disrespect to say a Zack Snyder.... he is ok with me but make Garder Fox or Butch Lukic and Dan Riba vision of Justice League. Dont go into these meetings with the WB and DC Execs and when they push a comic or whatever source material over to you, then push it back on some "thanks but no thanks, hold my beer I got this LEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEENNNNNNNKKKKKKIINNNNNNNNNNNNS" type shyt

Snyder should have used birthright as a template instead of taking tidbits here and there.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Nah breh let the Synderverse burn and start again, this Cinematic universe is sadly tainted and people won’t see anything assositated with this failure. I think people are going to be in for a shock with WW2 as I believe that movie is going to fail.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They need to stop with origin stories if you dont know who these characters by now you dont know about comtempoary society. If they really need to do origins pump out little vignettes about character origins on Youtube and twitter and just do legit a JL movie and splinter out character movies from the movies success.

Let superman be superman not a edgelord
Let batman be batman not a edgelord

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His daughter died and he bowed out. Y'all acting like they canned him for performance. These shytastic movies are making WB bank. They don't care if they're good. They put asses in seats and drive toy sales.

He had damn near full oversight, a director, of these dc films. They were made to match his style. Marvel hasn't done something like that and never will. It's obvious why. A director can't head a franchise composed of dramatically different themes.
You haven't been keeping up. He was fired. His daughter just so happened to had died right around the same time

Last edited: