SNOWD4Y feat. Drake-Wah Gwan Delilah

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Would be a funny troll if the timing of this is wasnt such a bad look :mjlol:

Drake is in the ‘I lost who cares’ phase but the thing is people do care. He’ll come back w/ real music in a couple months, and he’ll be fine. But this a forever stain.

He’s lucky that Kendrick isn’t the type to run around on this like a victory lap for 18 months like Push did
Push has never won anything

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Tf u mean probably not
The guy he collabbed with is a tiktok troll from Toronto that's a fact and this is clearly for fun
Yall take everything so serious because of the hate yall harbor inside

Idc about this song. Never gonna listen to it again. Also not gonna complain on forums about it
Chill big dog I’m agreeing with you

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
:jbhmm:Drake is most likely doing this feature run. Until Kendrick’s album drops so he could drop a surprise album. Beating Kendrick in the numbers game and to shyt on his release.
Screenshot-20240604-220912.png

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm: it's fascinating down right astounding looking at the mental gymnastics ppl will go through just to support drake...:martin: all over online, when a black man is accused they're automatically guilty and we can't wait to cancel/ they put same accusations on drake about kids etc...and even the horrible music he's putting out! Juxtapose how the internet treated meek mills music after the whole drake meek mill beef, they weren't giving mental passes oh he's just trolling we'll wait for the next real drop! White ppl like drake aubrey graham get a free pass in America to do whatever they want whatever they feel/
:ufdup: black ppl need to start holding them at least to the same standards we hold our melanin brothers and sisters that's all I'm saying...