SNOWD4Y feat. Drake-Wah Gwan Delilah

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
20 something pages?! This is clearly artificial.

If I was Drake, I'd repost it too.

Give that kid who cooked it up some shine & let the world know I don't take myself too serious.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That's the same clown that said "Not Like Us" was regional and he never heard it outside.

I need y'all to realize you're dealing with actual cult members at this point. They do not give a f*ck about reality.

Fred.
They are basically MAGA supporters now. Thats who they are now

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If this was Snowd4y using AI and Drake was truly trolling you'd have to give it to the boy. Because the internets is in an uproar:heh:I found it funny regardless tho...:yeshrug:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:jbhmm:Drake is most likely doing this feature run. Until Kendrick’s album drops so he could drop a surprise album. Beating Kendrick in the numbers game and to shyt on his release.
Drake doesn't want his rushed album to be directly compared to kendricks...he will likely lose that battle. And it re-ignites the down with Drake train

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Probably not, y’all gone eat it up every time
Tf u mean probably not
The guy he collabbed with is a tiktok troll from Toronto that's a fact and this is clearly for fun
Yall take everything so serious because of the hate yall harbor inside

Idc about this song. Never gonna listen to it again. Also not gonna complain on forums about it

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Would be a funny troll if the timing of this is wasnt such a bad look :mjlol:

Drake is in the ‘I lost who cares’ phase but the thing is people do care. He’ll come back w/ real music in a couple months, and he’ll be fine. But this a forever stain.

He’s lucky that Kendrick isn’t the type to run around on this like a victory lap for 18 months like Push did