SNOWD4Y feat. Drake-Wah Gwan Delilah

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the same clown that said "Not Like Us" was regional and he never heard it outside.

I need y'all to realize you're dealing with actual cult members at this point. They do not give a f*ck about reality.

Fred.
When’s the last time you listened to a Kendrick song not related to Drake? You don’t have to be honest with me, but you can be honest with yourself.

“The song of the summer” is dying. Especially since your pretend favorite rapper can’t even put a video out for it. Top won’t even let him put it out for his 50% cut.

I don’t hate Kendrick, I just know his music is boring with no replay value. And you do too, but you have to get up here and pretend you like it.

Meanwhile you’re living rent free in Drake threads listening to Sexyy Red and Snowd4y :mjlol: because you hate a rapper that much. Damn. What a miserable existence.

Dead.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
When’s the last time you listened to a Kendrick song not related to Drake? You don’t have to be honest with me, but you can be honest with yourself.

“The song of the summer” is dying. Especially since your pretend favorite rapper can’t even put a video out for it. Top won’t even let him put it out for his 50% cut.

I don’t hate Kendrick, I just know his music is boring with no replay value. And you do too, but you have to get up here and pretend you like it.

Meanwhile you’re living rent free in Drake threads listening to Sexyy Red and Snowd4y :mjlol: because you hate a rapper that much. Damn. What a miserable existence.

Dead.
Jesus Christ get Aubrey’s cock out your mouth

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ get Aubrey’s cock out your mouth
As I’ve posted before, Kendrick fans automatically revert to some type of homoerotic insult as a go to diss :picard: you even included that man’s government name.

You’re a homosexual FAN :picard:

You’re the one who MADE the thread about a rapper you don’t even like making a parody song :picard:

Also, when’s the last time you listened to a Kendrick song not related to Drake? You don’t have to be honest with me, but you can be honest with yourself.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
As I’ve posted before, Kendrick fans automatically revert to some type of homoerotic insult as a go to diss :picard: you even included that man’s government name.

You’re the one who MADE the thread about a rapper you don’t even like making a parody song :picard:

Also, when’s the last time you listened to a Kendrick song not related to Drake? You don’t have to be honest with me, but you can be honest with yourself.
Let me post this so you hear it

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

full

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Dead.

They’re fans of the man. You can’t even pay these dudes to listen to Kendrick’s non-Drake related music or make threads about him

You’re spiraling