Snow on Tha Bluff (2011)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Michael K. Williams aka “Omar Little” from The Wire talks about his first Executive Produced movie, “Snow On Tha Bluff”.

tumblr_m4yzxuixQi1qk41heo1_500.jpg

[ame="http://youtu.be/7uR_lrEsKII"]http://youtu.be/7uR_lrEsKII[/ame]

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
“Snow On Tha Bluff is hitting the streets, June 19th 2012. Will Curtis Snow ever get out of the hood? Will he change his life? Will his son follow the same path? What about his neighborhood? Will it change?”

[ame=http://youtu.be/39cpdOS25pA]Snow On Tha Bluff - "How Great I Am" - YouTube[/ame]

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
This sh!t seems more fake the more i watch it..watch it twice. On ya second go around you gonna realize things dont seem as genuine.

No way none of them dudes dont get popped when they in that car, you cant possibly miss and also i highly doubt there dude you can call white hat and everytime they come across him he ALWAYS wearing that white hat GTFOH.:shaq2:

Early on in the flick he showed where his baby moms got gunned down and the memorial. So this dude had two baby mothers both get shot and killed ?:leostare:

Secondly he got shot but when you look at this video which happen after the events looks like he does not have any scar or wound showing he been shot. :rudy: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55SF3bYA2dQ"]Curtis Snow Talks About Getting His Throat Cut - YouTube[/ame]

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This sh!t seems more fake the more i watch it..watch it twice. On ya second go around you gonna realize things dont seem as genuine.

No way none of them dudes dont get popped when they in that car, you cant possibly miss and also i highly doubt there dude you can call white hat and everytime they come across him he ALWAYS wearing that white hat GTFOH.:shaq2:

Early on in the flick he showed where his baby moms got gunned down and the memorial. So this dude had two baby mothers both get shot and killed ?:leostare:

Secondly he got shot but when you look at this video which happen after the events looks like he does not have any scar or wound showing he been shot. :rudy: Curtis Snow Talks About Getting His Throat Cut - YouTube

this shyt aint real mayn, like he a real drug dealin nikka. but this shyt is stagged/semi-reenactments. its just an indie film, with some legit fukkshyt in it

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
real ass movie this that type of shyt i see daily out this bytch in my city..nikka remind me of me and my oldest brother that passed nshyt..

Ain't shyt to glorify but I respect the realism this shyt hit close to home.

Trappin for your kid/love ones not shoes nshyt and that baby mama shyt is how my life like shyt real im tryin get off the block too but I gotta get paper man nikkas need money you heard me...

Daps
Of course the shyt is fake....did you niccas think blair witch was real too?

They did a great job blending their story in with the real shyt though. They didn't have no budget to be renting police cars and setting up crime scenes and shyt. None of these dudes is actors, tho, so it's not surprising that apd knows then.

Dude I went to hs with helped produce this and is hanging out in a couple of the scenes (a real dirtbag nicca, but not from the A) was posting this all over his facebook what seems like years ago and I would just hold my head in shame....but I gotta admit they did a damn good job.

Ending sucked tho....should have ended it with him dead, in jail, or with the battery running out.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
shyt I done watched this prolly like 4 times and it ain't got old yet. Curtis Snow bout dat life.