Snow on Tha Bluff (2011)

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wasn't bagging, she was mixing white and bake so she could freebase the mix and make hard using the microwave she was next to.

Also whenever workers are active, dealers always make sure they're naked so they can't slip any product in their pockets on the low, it doesn't matter if they're working a kick, quarter kick or whatever, its the same principle regardless.

Man please that scene was ridiculous. got a bytch naked to prevent her from slipping out with something while a bag of grimey ass nikkaz sitting 5 ft away and customers coming into the spot. not saying it's not real but hood nikkaz copy shyt from the movies too cause it looks cool rather than makes sense.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Ending sucked tho....should have ended it with him dead, in jail, or with the battery running out.
basically, like stolen/hot electronics come with cables and chargers and all that

definitely some real street shyt mixed in here tho

:heh: at the memphis nkas setting up shop down the street in that one scene

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
somebody explain that shyt at 37 min when they was getting bust at? Did the camera man get hit? and who was the nikka laying in the street when the camera switched up?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
somebody explain that shyt at 37 min when they was getting bust at? Did the camera man get hit? and who was the nikka laying in the street when the camera switched up?

I think he dropped the camera and the dude i the street was Curtis.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Is it me or does this guy remind you of 2pac?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fpr3ENXtyo&feature=related"]Michael K. Williams visits Curtis Snow from 'Snow On Tha Bluff" - YouTube[/ame]