Snow on Tha Bluff (2011)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Posted in the other thread:

nappyafro Interviews The Makers Of ‘Snow On Tha Bluff’ ~ nappyafro.com

The first thing I gotta ask: The way you chose to present this story for Snow On Tha Bluff. What made you decide to use the documentary style? Everybody I showed the trailer to was convinced it is a legitimate straight up documentary and that everything was a 100% real.

Director Damon Russell: The main reason is we have to protect ourselves and everyone in the film. A few months before we premiered the movie I got a call from a detective from the Atlanta Police Department. He was investigating a string of home invasion robberies on the West side. He had gotten ahold of a bootleg copy of the first 40 minutes of the film and he thought Curtis and his crew were involved. Ultimately, we convinced him that it was just a movie. But to avoid future legal action we’ve been advised by our counsel to never divulge what is real and what is not. We’ve since deleted all of the other extra footage that is not in the film

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just talked to another one of my homies that work for APD. nikka just literally confirmed HELL YA that shyt is real. He said he arrested that nikka before...

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I watched this with my girl and I kept goin on and on about these nikkazis some good ass actors I never saw a hood movie that was half way legit come to find out this shyt is REALLY half way legit. I think they said he shot his self in one of those scenes too not for sure.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the whole scene with the naked bytch cutting up work
like this clown was moving tons of white had me laughing...
wasnt even a brick....why you naked
wmjq79.gif

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
where did he catch a body???? dem nikkas was stupid as fukk tho, u can tell when shyt finna go down, how u let a nikka ride past u hangin out the window 3 times, they already knew what time it was

but dat shyt when the bm got killed :to:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
nikka in the WhiteHat tried to rain on they damn parade in that car!! I had that shyt turned up too. :sadcam:

who was the white hat nikka??? dem nikkas from tennessee or just some randoms??? whoever it was buddy couldnt shoot for shyt he posed to had 2 bodys on that one

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
goddamn. that part with the baby moms had me fukked up :to: this nikka reminds me of my cousin. can't win for losing.