LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
I may try to fukk this nikka baby mama. She on the way up here now. :mjpls:
Yeah bruh...:myman:
Scooter been official, BMG goin strong :win:
My G slept on ya heard me nikka remind me of Jeezy/Boosie with how he tell both sides of street shyt only real nikkas kan relate if you been thru it...A1 Freebandz scooter, future, and rocko all konsistent af them nikkas aint got no weak tapes...they lowkey runnin shyt...

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
My G slept on ya heard me nikka remind me of Jeezy/Boosie with how he tell both sides of street shyt only real nikkas kan relate if you been thru it...A1 Freebandz scooter, future, and rocko all konsistent af them nikkas aint got no weak tapes...they lowkey runnin shyt...

Thats what I been sayin, nikkas sleep on him and Rocko. That Gift of Gab tape was revolutionary, and that Down Bad song by Scooter sums it up :wow:
they make songs that paint a real picture.. Goin from throwin money to so broke you cant buy a toothbrush overnight, and how ya people do u wrong just cuz you not on like that no more :bryan:

Daps
So does anyone get shot or stabbed in this shyt with blood and guts? :manny:

i want to show my nephew that life and stop trying to be a gangsta

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The nikka with the dreads and the glasses :wow:

I didn't understand a damn thing that nikka said throughout the movie..and nikkas is idiots thinking this shyt was real.Entertaining though.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like he's currently in jail.

fvv1ac.jpg

damn Free My nikka

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is crazy.

These people are the result of alcohol and drug abuse. You can tell curtis ain't stupid but he on that drug hard and can't grow because of it, that and the alcohol because he needed a drink to help him do the stick up in the beginning. You can tell he stay on that drink. He probably smoking woolies and some heroin laced blunts and when you do them hard drugs and alcohol with other people shyt WILL set off.

Alcohol abuse and Hard drugs are the destruction of communities.

Props for the link.