Snow on Tha Bluff (2011)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
mane.............i watched this shyt yesterday...saturday afternoon mesmerized...

like i can't believe NETFLIX got this shyt on here :ohhh:

probally the most entertaining footage of urban ignance since Crunchy Black went solo..........

but somebody answer this question for me...

when Curtis Snow had the two broads in the back smoking crack...and then brought them to some spot where some big byatch dragged one of the girls out the damn ride draws and all....trying to fight her...

did he SET THAT SHYT UP??? :why:

dayum..........he has got to be the grimiest ass dude on film to date

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
mane.............i watched this shyt yesterday...saturday afternoon mesmerized...

like i can't believe NETFLIX got this shyt on here :ohhh:

probally the most entertaining footage of urban ignance since Crunchy Black went solo..........

but somebody answer this question for me...

when Curtis Snow had the two broads in the back smoking crack...and then brought them to some spot where some big byatch dragged one of the girls out the damn ride draws and all....trying to fight her...

did he SET THAT SHYT UP??? :why:

dayum..........he has got to be the grimiest ass dude on film to date
Yeah he set the crackheads up for his home girl. They stole some shyt from her.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yeah he set the crackheads up for his home girl. They stole some shyt from her.

:dwillhuh: Okay.....i thought so

and who was ole boy that came bussing at :bustback: Curtis Snow when he was walking thru that alley....remember he shot Snow and was gonna finish him off but the gun kept clicking like he ran outta ammo...

was that "White Hat"?:wtf:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
:dwillhuh: Okay.....i thought so

and who was ole boy that came bussing at :bustback: Curtis Snow when he was walking thru that alley....remember he shot Snow and was gonna finish him off but the gun kept clicking like he ran outta ammo...

was that "White Hat"?:wtf:

He was in the car with white hat at first then got dropped off. White hat drove by the last time solo and curt walked into it..

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Movie was a great "Blair witch hood" type film, but dat ended was soooooooooooo stupid. I literally gave it da :what::comeon: combo.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Just finished the whole film today.......

mane..that was some dysfunctional shyt!!!!!!!!!!!

but entertaining as fukk :yes:

all i can say is that after watching that i NO LONGER HAVE TO QUESTION WHETHER I AM A GOOD FATHER....

After seeing this negro CUTTING UP DOPE at his kitchen table with his son right by his side.................

:smh:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Although scripted (and you can obviously tell), the is the closest I've seen a film emulate the trap yet. All most people ever see and hear are the rappers talking about buying coke from mexicans and dealing like its the easiest thing in the world (glorifying it).

Yep. Trap music doesn't make sound like this.

Rappers act like they wish they weren't rapping...like they can't wait to go back to hustling.

New paint job, get you a new blow job
28, 36, I miss my blow job - Young Jeezy :stopitslime:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Just finished the whole film today.......

mane..that was some dysfunctional shyt!!!!!!!!!!!

but entertaining as fukk :yes:

all i can say is that after watching that i NO LONGER HAVE TO QUESTION WHETHER I AM A GOOD FATHER....

After seeing this negro CUTTING UP DOPE at his kitchen table with his son right by his side.................

:smh:

this

them nikkas always had the drop on snow though....he hit a couple licks, but white hat sonned him a couple times

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Although scripted (and you can obviously tell), the is the closest I've seen a film emulate the trap yet. All most people ever see and hear are the rappers talking about buying coke from mexicans and dealing like its the easiest thing in the world (glorifying it).

Yep. Trap music doesn't make sound like this.

Rappers act like they wish they weren't rapping...like they can't wait to go back to hustling.

New paint job, get you a new blow job
28, 36, I miss my blow job - Young Jeezy :stopitslime:

Real nikka shyt...

This the realest shyt out since The Wire S4 :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
this

them nikkas always had the drop on snow though....he hit a couple licks, but white hat sonned him a couple times

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit....White Hat even had me shook in my own damn living room...i was taking a break from the action....just coming back from the kitchen...and when White Hat jumped out on Curtis while he was walking thru that lane....letting off from that automatic before it jammed..i damn thier jumped behind the sofa spilled my drank and all

had me up thier screaming at the flat screen..

CURTIS!!!..CURTIS!!!.....MANE ...THAT "WHITE HAT" NICCA DON'T GIVE A FUKK MANE..HE TRYING TO KILL YA MANE!!! :damn: