Snow on Tha Bluff (2011)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I linked this movie to some wanna be gangsta asiana(that are extrememly well off) and after they asked me a shytload of questions about if "thats how shyt really goes down"(of course i told them yes) i told them that this was just for entertainment and they legit complained that "this shyt aint even real"

those dumbasses wanted to see a nikka really incriminate himself for a damn movie :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Thats what I been sayin, nikkas sleep on him and Rocko. That Gift of Gab tape was revolutionary, and that Down Bad song by Scooter sums it up :wow:
they make songs that paint a real picture.. Goin from throwin money to so broke you cant buy a toothbrush overnight, and how ya people do u wrong just cuz you not on like that no more :bryan:

Ion really know nothin about Scooter, I just dapped cause of the Rocko cosign

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This movie is crazy.

These people are the result of alcohol and drug abuse. You can tell curtis ain't stupid but he on that drug hard and can't grow because of it, that and the alcohol because he needed a drink to help him do the stick up in the beginning. You can tell he stay on that drink. He probably smoking woolies and some heroin laced blunts and when you do them hard drugs and alcohol with other people shyt WILL set off.

Alcohol abuse and Hard drugs are the destruction of communities.

Props for the link.
yea that Alcohol isnt spoken about often when it comes to the hood...but its a big problem (evident in this movie).

Im half way through it right now...but I cant understand a lot of the shyt they are saying.

It did a good job of showing that that lifestyle isnt really anything to be apart of...these cats can barely talk, broke and dealing w/ a lot of ugly ass broads.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ohhh: just realized the person he robbed in the very beginning was white hat, I missed that the first time around.. Thats why white hat was muggin him at the pool hall :ohhh:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Just saw it

did they ever get White Hat?

is he on the loose?!?!?!?!???