:snoop: We are a people of self-pity, self-hypocrisy, self-ether, self-sabotage..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I mean its like we troll our own cause (whatever the fukk that is anyway). Gay people, Mexicans, Asians and every minority except maybe Muslims have all passed us on the social totem poll.

We can't even police our own people. We don't show restraint or self-respect. We are entertainment to white people, we have that I want to be accepted mentality and its a shame. White people are :troll: us right now, civil rights etc. The way we allow ourselves to be portrayed in the media only perpetuates stereotypes. NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES. Negros will c00n and bafoon in public but then disregard it.

WE let Trayvon Martin down. WE helped perpetuate stereotypes. The nikkas that commit crime in that area helped put Martin in a position where he was profiled in the first fukking place. WE continue to allow our race to get put in a negative light buy doing and subscribing to dumb shyt.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i agree with u but prepare for the coli hate.

My only issue with us, we never walk the street and protest killing ourselves on a daily basis. no al sharpton, no jesse jackson jr and no NAACP..

Yes we should protest racial killings of blacks from non-blacks and police, but we need to do us first

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i hear what you're saying about perpetuating stereotypes and you're partially right. however, we don't control the media. rupert murdoch is gonna perpetuate whatever he wants about us no matter what we do. and there will always be someone to perpetuate the stereotype even as we struggle to clean up our communities and clean up our act.

but i'm not ready to take responsibility or blame for letting treyvon down. he was let down by a system that masquerades as justice, but is really designed to promote our demise and failure. this same system has been implemented at a national and local level. we can fight to enact change in that system, but i feel a certain kinda way about taking responsibility for the victims that system claims.

you are right that we have to take more responsibility for our own actions and do a better job of holding each other accountable at several levels.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
i agree with u but prepare for the coli hate.

My only issue with us, we never walk the street and protest killing ourselves on a daily basis. no al sharpton, no jesse jackson jr and no NAACP..

Yes we should protest racial killings of blacks from non-blacks and police, but we need to do us first

It's not even that though. What happened to Trayvon Martin is sad, but nikkas get killed everyday (not trying to make jokes). White people been playing this social game for a long ass time and Martin Luther King and Malik El-Shabazz (not Malcom X, he changed his name for a reason) were able to play that game as well and white people couldn't do shyt about it.

Now it's like we have gone backwards. We don't own shyt in this country and don't control shyt in this country the NAACP is a fukking joke, you still got Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton :flabbynsick: asses still yappin and having an influence. Nobody has even stepped up to carry their spots. We have a black president but it doesn't mean a thing. White people have a chess mentality and they stick together when it matters most. The ONLY time we can come together is to riot in our own communities. We have no strategic way about ourselves and its sad. We don't have roots. Every other nationality can trace their roots back to their home country except us.

I was hoping this Zimmerman case would just go away quietly but it became polarizing and we obviously wasn't ready for it or the spotlight. I can go on and on with this siting many examples of :snoop: moments but its like whats the point.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
"We",c00n? speak for yourself and the black folks you know..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
"We",c00n? speak for yourself and the black folks you know..

I say we because everything I do indirectly affects everyone else whether I want to accept it or not. How can we talk about unity when we turn our nose to that c00n shyt? We can't keep getting at white people when our own people are just as destructive and worse most of the time. Even a lot of black celebrities with money say and do dumb shyt that reflects on all of us.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I mean its like we troll our own cause (whatever the fukk that is anyway). Gay people, Mexicans, Asians and every minority except maybe Muslims have all passed us on the social totem poll.

We can't even police our own people. We don't show restraint or self-respect. We are entertainment to white people, we have that I want to be accepted mentality and its a shame. White people are :troll: us right now, civil rights etc. The way we allow ourselves to be portrayed in the media only perpetuates stereotypes. NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES. Negros will c00n and bafoon in public but then disregard it.

WE let Trayvon Martin down. WE helped perpetuate stereotypes. The nikkas that commit crime in that area helped put Martin in a position where he was profiled in the first fukking place. WE continue to allow our race to get put in a negative light buy doing and subscribing to dumb shyt.

This would be received better if your AVI wasn't a bunch of butt-nekkid hoes...You have at least 4 of the NEGATIVE STEROTYPES that you just ranted on... Beside the fact its laced with broad, not factual statements.

:mindblown:

tumblr_lrhd9rxGe81qma5d3o1_500.gif

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
What do Asians, Mexicans, and other minorities have in common when it comes to them being higher on the " social totem pole"? White people hate everything that isn't white but are willing to put that to the side if you hate their ultimate enemy.

I agree with everything you said but black people getting it together wouldn't change how they feel about us, although we shouldn't be doing it solely for their respect anyway. Keep your money in your community as much as you can and don't go where you aren't wanted.