:snoop: We are a people of self-pity, self-hypocrisy, self-ether, self-sabotage..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What do Asians, Mexicans, and other minorities have in common when it comes to them being higher on the " social totem pole"? White people hate everything that isn't white but are willing to put that to the side if you hate their ultimate enemy.

I agree with everything you said but black people getting it together wouldn't change how they feel about us, although we shouldn't be doing it solely for their respect anyway. Keep your money in your community as much as you can and don't go where you aren't wanted.

we shouldn't be worrying about how they feel about us in the first place. that's one of the biggest issues I have. We should strive to succeed no matter what. Drive with no rear or side view mirrors. We should be looking forward not backward.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Cacs still blaming us and Trayvon. Made me realize what pig Latin really is. We can't always convince our brothers and sisters to smarten up but they do follow examples. All hail the Trap God.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Ignore that. They are just wallowing in their own ignorance. They know we are descendants of Egypt and they are still in the dark ages.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I say we because everything I do indirectly affects everyone else whether I want to accept it or not. How can we talk about unity when we turn our nose to that c00n shyt? We can't keep getting at white people when our own people are just as destructive and worse most of the time. Even a lot of black celebrities with money say and do dumb shyt that reflects on all of us.

Well I don't know about you but I live my life as an all-around good dude AND well spoken black man AND have never done any thing to destroy my people so yeah I can run around hollerin about unity as much as I want because I'm an actual advocate for it. All black folks doin ******ish shyt in public don't represent me in any way, shape, or form my dude they rep themselves..It's just some people THINK that they represent us all. No matter if you ratchet or have class you gotta deal with the fact that there are dumb ass bigots across the globe who will judge the entire race based off of a few black folks' actions and nothing will change that. It's undeniable that odds have been stacked against us since the beginning of time...I thought we all knew that :ohhh:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
White people are conditioned to feel superior to black folks, that's not gonna change for awhile.

It doesn't help that black people generalize and stereotype themselves and allow other races to talk shyt about them.

Also, black people themselves put whiteness on a pedestal

What do you expect?

If black people spent less time bytching and more time actually doing something then maybe things would change.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
My problem is that too many n!ggas play too f*ckin' much and they don't know when to get serious about sh!t. These sucka a$$ dudes hang with friends with other races (which is cool) but they allow them to say "n!gga", sometimes even 5 times in one sentence,and they don't don't even check 'em about the sh!t :why:?!?! It's like, they're afraid to be black and have conviction at the same time out of fear or intimidating people in this brand new post-racial utopia we have going on. They'd rather act intentionally goofy and sh!t than to grow so balls and check people............and don't get me started on their female "Tamar Braxton" counterparts :wow:

I ain't sayin' that we have to walk around all militant wearing african garb and sh!t with the :birdman: face and isolate ourselves from everybody, but too many of us have compromised our identities as being Black in a sense of our attitudes (social conditioning and taming is :win:).

If worse ever came to worst, I swear I wouldn't want these muhf*cken weak a$$ coloreds on my team at all because they're compromise us from the inside outta love for massah and wanting to fit in :wtb: