Snoop says fukk ROOTS, calls for boycott of show

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
These slave movies are only here to incite anger and rage when we should be focusing on positivity and tangible solutions to our problems. Roots, 12 years a slave, django, the servant (no KD), the help, and movies of the like are nothing more than a mean to divert our attention from more important things. Just like most of entertainment today.

:to:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Is Snoop mad about the show itself or the quantity/ratio of movies and shows being made based on those times?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You gonna address that checkmate I hit you with some posts up?

If it's a checkmate, there's no point in me addressing it or do you not understand the mechanics of chess and just using words arbitrarily?

:pachaha:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You debate like a punk ass white boy. :mjlol:

And you just throw shyt on the wall and hope it sticks :mjlol:

This isn't a debate as you're not eligible to debate me. Once you've demonstrated that you've increased your reading comprehension, I might consider allowing you at the table, until then I'll continue to take pity on the fact that you're a grown man with the reading comprehension of a Syrian refugee.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This isn't a debate as you're not eligible to debate me. Once you've demonstrated that you've increased your reading comprehension, I might consider allowing you at the table, until then I'll continue to take pity on the fact that you're a grown man with the reading comprehension of a Syrian refugee.
:laff:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
"Slave movies" are waaaayyy down the list of things that are harmful for Black youth, have a listen to the music these kids listen to or the movies they watch if you're looking for something that's "harmful".

Black kids might watch Roots once in their entire lives and listen to destructive music every day of the week.

Good shyt, I actually agree with Meeach about the overall theme of this thread but the fact that he contradicts himself by saying music that glorifies destructive/criminal behaviour has zero affect pretty much cancels out everything he's saying in this thread.

Dude is actually saying these movies are hurting the youths psyche while simultaneously defending music that promotes the destruction of the black community:dead: