Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Most definitely, but ya know....fukk him :ld:

No matter what his opinion is, I envision him being really annoying in the process. Just like the characters he sometimes plays.

All wise-ass with a bit of smugness and whiney.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Yeahhh...not all white people are mad because these guys are making money off the song....

badbadnotgood-at-red-bull-sound-select-la.jpg

Surprised so many comments flew with out someone pointing this out.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Snoop:picard:

That beat crazy as hell,Snoops career has been better than hes given credit for musically...i know its because hes a shell of what he was in his prime as a emcee,but he never stopped making good music if you put that aside.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the video and actually thought the song was cool. And then saw a white dude from 'info wars' I believe calling Snoop an idiot. Why though? Is it because Hiphop's biggest household name who's pretty much a caricature of himself went at somebody prominent in white America (America)? But didnt have a problem with that 'Gang Gang' shyt before? Glad cats are at starting to address shyt again whether for or against.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Saw the video and actually thought the song was cool. And then saw a white dude from 'info wars' I believe calling Snoop an idiot. Why though? Is it because Hiphop's biggest household name who's pretty much a caricature of himself went at somebody prominent in white America (America)? But didnt have a problem with that 'Gang Gang' shyt before? Glad cats are at starting to address shyt again whether for or against.

IYO how can you communicate a positive message but glorify gang banging at the same time?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That shyt be killing me man. I bet these fools wouldn't say shyt if he had a fake Ben Carson or Steve Harvey in the video shooting them. Bet Snoop could make a c00n killer video with no problem smh. shyt ridiculous man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat cacette? That's the band badbadnotgood

not a cacette... but i bet you only fukk that and not anything else :umad:

you the one who told me nas was hot on the radio and peddling bootlegs of illmatic in brooklyn??? :dead:

we proved that false in a funkflex thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That shyt be killing me man. I bet these fools wouldn't say shyt if he had a fake Ben Carson or Steve Harvey in the video shooting them. Bet Snoop could make a c00n killer video with no problem smh. shyt ridiculous man.
Hence why nikkaz playing themselves listening to shyt like pull up with a stick... Cacs cheering along but this they don't want.