Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
Same response they gave to Joey Badass' Land of the Free video.. there's an obvious pattern here with how they hate anything that promotes our unity. And it also resurfaces something that's been on my mind for a while: cacs presume to relate to our even most deepest, uniquely Black experiences, so much so that observing us create art has become some form of voyeuristic form of entertainment to them. It's almost a madness. I noticed it back when Kendrick dropped TPAB, where much of the tracklist was so pro-Black and yet I found mostly cacs saying how much they loved the singles off of there like,

King Kunta or The Blacker the Berry.

Look on Pitchfork and Complex and it's cacs everywhere got it as their album of the year. How in the fukk, Sway?

It's that mentality and psychology of entitled children. It's that "Oh, this isn't thing isn't centered around me? Well, watch me fukk it up for you too so neither of us enjoy it" mindset that they're always on that will make sure that shyt keeps happening when Black folk come together.

I'm tired of these cats.

:stopitslime:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
how you know about that white boy band though??
Fukking idiot cac slut. They do a lot of work in hip hop. Have a whole album with ghostface too.. keep playing yaself dumb bytch. :mjlol:

I'm calling you Rachel Dolezal from now on because you have a mental issue. Tansracial ass bytch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IYO how can you communicate a positive message but glorify gang banging at the same time?
My point is that they didnt have a problem with the gang banging shyt until he pointed the gun at them. But I agree,a lot of cats do talk out of both sides of their mouths so to speak.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukking idiot cac slut. They do a lot of work in hip hop. Have a whole album with ghostface too.. keep playing yaself dumb bytch. :mjlol:

I'm calling you Rachel Dolezal from now on because you have a mental issue. Tansracial ass bytch

did it feel good to call me somethng im not but what your sister is? or you dont have a sister?
smfh.
why im a cac to you? cuz i got iggy as an avi? why??
most know what i look like,. what you look like?? POST A PIC OF YOUR HAND

i bet you wont in the next 5 minutes.

tell us again how nas was hot on the radio a month before illmatic dropped and had them bootleg in coney island.

go

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

How long before you censor my free speech and remove this video you fukkin coward ass mods?

:umad:

Jesus you're a fukking retard. This shyt has already been posted by another one of your kind on the first page of this thread, nobody deleted it. And it has already been rejected by everyone else who has seen it before you posted it like you made some earth shattering discovery.

Now fukk off back to whatever pit you crawled out of and don't ever come back out.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yeah, that same nikka that crossed over 25 years ago and been getting cacs to part from they money:shaq:- Snoop is also PART of the reason weed is decriminalized in so many states-- Snoop made Pot mainstream :blessed:

I have never gotten the Snoop hate on the Coli/SOHH. He's one of our favorites that we let cook for yrs and grow into a mature grown ass family man and not discard. Like they did the icons of the 60s and 70s...we pretty much seen this dude from age 19 til age 45...to me he never really dropped a dud ...just changing demographics ...he was never a hit single chaser but went platinum from 93 til 07 ...and he's done Snoop at all times...and yeah I think he has had an impact on weed decriminalization cuz who wouldn't want to blow one with The anointed king og Weed Smoking..... and this is fake outrage especially since it was a "BANG" gun ...come on now

Last edited: