Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Trump signs executive orders on waters rule, black colleges

Trump signs executive order on black colleges

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday aimed at signaling his commitment to historically black colleges and universities, saying that those schools will be “an absolute priority for this White House.”

HBCU presidents are hoping Congress will bolster Trump’s actions to strengthen the schools with dramatically increased funding in the upcoming federal budget. They are calling for $25 billion for infrastructure, college readiness, financial aid and other priorities. Under President Barack Obama’s administration, historically black colleges and universities received $4 billion over seven years.
Way to go moron. You just proved my point.

The quote itself says, "They are 'calling' for 25 billion" he made moves to appear like he was in the process of considering endowing them with the money.
You're misleading the evidence and making it seem like he has already bequeathed the money, which he has not.

"GOP lawmakers said there were currently no concrete plans for increased funding. "

"Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, a member of the House Budget Committee, was more skeptical.

“There is no substance at this point,” she said Monday, adding that she is waiting to see the contents of Trump’s executive order, and what Congress does during the budget process."
Congressmembers on the Budge Committee say there's no substance to it. Which means it's a facade to appear that he's helping black colleges when he isn't doing anything.

and you have a lot of nerve with that 'Obama only gave 7 billion' when we both know that the GOP was doing everything it possibly could to prevent him from doing anything.

Daps
Probably not smart to threaten the President like that, even if he is fukked up.

Some white people may praise Snoop for this, but they wouldn't be stupid enough to do something like this themselves. See how that works? Get used brehs.

It always comes back to black people period. Damn near every argument they make, we get used as some analogy or some reversal example.
I kinda understood that after Muhammasd Ali Jr had problems entering the country again and that Pakistani Gold Star Dad who wanted to offer Trump a copy of the constitution got barred from entering. This dude Trump is a dictator in a "democracy".

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

How long before you censor my free speech and remove this video you fukkin coward ass mods?

:umad:

Dude in the video has some points..

But we ain't out here taking this seriously. Its just a song with a dope beat and a catchy hook. Aint no one looking to Snoop Dogg to stop gun violence.

fukk that dude for thinking he out here teaching us a lesson. Dumb fukk. :russ:

I will play this shyt on full blast, cuz it bangs.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You think I give a fukk if some corny mods ban me? Since The Coli and their effeminate mods made it clear that they will censor anyone who has a different opinion than that of the Democratic Progessives/Communists in the name of "SPAM" and "Offensive Speech", I'm pretty much never on this site anyways.

Most of you 2012 accounts are storm front plants anyway.

:camby:

buuuuutttttt its facts.

Snoop is just playing up to his crowd.
Same way Ted Nugent does (Nugent is crazy though).

No different than a gospel singer praising Jesus.

Yall eat it up like a woman hearing Beyonce saying "I dont need a man".

Trump in office shows me that people on the left are no different than the idiots on the right.

Folks love to exaggerate everything.

o5yxcn.jpg

Daps
Way to go moron. You just proved my point.

The quote itself says, "They are 'calling' for 25 billion" he made moves to appear like he was in the process of considering endowing them with the money.
You're misleading the evidence and making it seem like he has already bequeathed the money, which he has not.

"GOP lawmakers said there were currently no concrete plans for increased funding. "

"Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, a member of the House Budget Committee, was more skeptical.

“There is no substance at this point,” she said Monday, adding that she is waiting to see the contents of Trump’s executive order, and what Congress does during the budget process."
Congressmembers on the Budge Committee say there's no substance to it. Which means it's a facade to appear that he's helping black colleges when he isn't doing anything.

and you have a lot of nerve with that 'Obama only gave 7 billion' when we both know that the GOP was doing everything it possibly could to prevent him from doing anything.

lol, some people really need shyt spelled out and analyzed for them :salute:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Trump just gave 25 billion to black colleges while the only thing Obama has done for blacks was start wars all over Africa and the Middle East but somehow Trump needs to die and Obama gets a pass? Someone please explain this to me?

2012er? When did this guy decide to show up out of nowhere? :scust:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Dude in the video has some points..

Dude didnt have a damn point at all:russ:. He's a Brit who hasnt stepped one foot in a black community in the US nor im sure the UK nor has a single idea of black history in the country.

He said Hip Hop music causes black crime:lolbron:. Didnt bring up blacks poverty and near poverty rate being about 50%, didnt bring up redlining, didnt bring up racist mortgages, didnt bring up concentrated poverty, nothing.

He didnt even see the damn video too apparently. Trump was never shot in the video :mjlol:, he was chained up, but never even shot. He had a clown bang gun pointed at his head