Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think I give a fukk if some corny mods ban me? Since The Coli and their effeminate mods made it clear that they will censor anyone who has a different opinion than that of the Democratic Progessives/Communists in the name of "SPAM" and "Offensive Speech", I'm pretty much never on this site anyways.

so you like trump? :dead:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
oQTmvjw.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump just gave 25 billion to black colleges while the only thing Obama has done for blacks was start wars all over Africa and the Middle East but somehow Trump needs to die and Obama gets a pass? Someone please explain this to me?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump just gave 25 billion to black colleges while the only thing Obama has done for blacks was start wars all over Africa and the Middle East but somehow Trump needs to die and Obama gets a pass? Someone please explain this to me?

if the video showed death, why clown trump chained up bout to go do his bid?
did you even watch the end of the video? or did your vein in your face pop when the BANG flag dropped and you ran to the coli?

trump is pro israel. keep gassing up your anti christ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the video showed death, why clown trump chained up bout to go do his bid?
did you even watch the end of the video? or did your vein in your face pop when the BANG flag dropped and you ran to the coli?

trump is pro israel. keep gassing up your anti christ

Sorry bro but I didn't bust no veins maybe because Trump's been getting constant death threats for the past two years. So you don't think Israel has a right to exist? Anyone that supports Israel is an Anti-Christ?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
you're lying.

he didn't give ANY money to black colleges, that was a political move.

please go back to SF

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
First...Snoop is doing this to gain points from his audience, and get attention...
100% of his audience doesnt like Trump...so he's not really being controversial...he's just playing a role to gain favor in peoples mind.
The same way a woman will all of a sudden start talking about feminism to get other women to like her.

2nd...Inciting violence towards the president is ignorant...no matter how you feel about him.
Imagine if this was Obama...yall would be crying a river.

Not liking Trump does not make Snoop a political activist....its low hanging fruit to get attention and love from his audience.

Please :hhh:
You've been a horrible poster ever since SOHH.. Stop postin here and spend more time with your ugly fat nasty white girlfriend who you allow to call you ****** during coitus :gucci:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I'm kinda :patrice: about Donald trump
I might even like him more than Obama :patrice:

Can't believe I'm actually saying that:martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're lying.

he didn't give ANY money to black colleges, that was a political move.

please go back to SF

Trump signs executive orders on waters rule, black colleges

Trump signs executive order on black colleges

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday aimed at signaling his commitment to historically black colleges and universities, saying that those schools will be “an absolute priority for this White House.”

HBCU presidents are hoping Congress will bolster Trump’s actions to strengthen the schools with dramatically increased funding in the upcoming federal budget. They are calling for $25 billion for infrastructure, college readiness, financial aid and other priorities. Under President Barack Obama’s administration, historically black colleges and universities received $4 billion over seven years.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
I won't say all white people but the racist and closet racist white people are the ones who hate this. The hipster, liberal white people love this and will be the ones who put there money aside to support it.

Most yall niccas will just talk about it being hot but not support it.
Nothing worse then self hating white people

fukking disgusting