Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SnoopDoggClownTrump-640x480.jpg

Fox News crying like bytches right now..

Check the YouTube comments

Rap becoming :demonic:for a good reason again :ohlawd:

subz....gonna have to watch this when i get home..

Lol

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
:laugh: The hate was to be expected but Snoop is getting a lot of support on the video too with people pointing out hypocrisy.
I've never seen so many butthurt people in my life... Its a skit... Not a threat to the president... Everyones saying they should be jailed but forget about the first amendment... If we jailed people for speaking out against the president we would literally be North Korea... Chill your shyt.
lol , americans in the comments can't separate this song from reality apparently. "assassination threat" "promoting terrorism" what? the american government is promoting terrorism right now in Syria and did in the past in Iraq and remember when the CIA trained with Osama and the mujahideens in afghanistan in the 70'ese? training fukking terrorists is promoting terrorism, bombing countries IS fukking terrorism, actually assassinating democratically elected presidents in foreign countries is terrorism yet you get offended at this piece of music? fukking pathetic.
this is exactly how America is you clowns!!!
So funny. A bunch of triggered Trump cultists are making this thing popular.
Y'all want free speech for that racist douche Milo but when Snoop does it it's a problem. Make up ur fn minds
FINALLY! A BLACK artist is advocating for the culture. Now you see how these racist ass cowards really feel when we stick up for ourselves and fight against the system. fukk Marco Rubio! The message isn't kill the president. The message is stick up for what's right and stop letting these White cowards do to us whatever they want. FIGHT BACK and THINK SMART! See the government wants you weak no strong. Why is rap all about killing, drugs, sex, and violence? They do nothing to say theres a dangerous message there. Because they want to destroy our culture using us using each other to do it. I respect this Snoop. Keep it consistent though
This song is great. If alone for the fact that it´s exposing so many triggered conservative special snowflakes who otherwise like to bash on SJWs. This shows that they are giant hypocrites.
Sensitive white boys are crying about a music video, but say nothing about the real-life assaults and murders happening to minorities throughout the country because of the orange clown's influence.
now I even love you more! hahaha they say we need to respect our president but If he doesn't respect us why would we? he's not fukking god, the best part is that he is old as fukk so he won't be around for too much time
lmao holy shyt if your actually salty from this then you shoulda been in the video cuz ur a fukkin clown
All I see is a bunch of butthurt comments. Snoop dog is expressing issues and concerns that are taking place in The U.S.A. We are all clowns. Humans =clowns. We are all being treated like we are clowns. No one is taking these concerning issues seriously. We live our life without acknowledging that there are serious issues going on. Trump is a joke. Half the shyt he does and says is full of ignorance and it's astonishing how "clown like" the system is. The news tells us lies and the government thinks life is a joke. We are the clowns,we never see the truth and we are treated like children. We are ignorant to the reality of the world. America is deteriorating day by day. And If your triggered by Trump metaphorically being shot,then it's time to wake up. And realize that the trigger is aimed at you. So go home and cry to your diary.