SNL Season 42 Thread (Season Finale - Dwayne Johnson/Katy Perry/Migos)

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if this has been posted, but whenever Dave/Chappelle's Show comes up people get into back and forths as to whether Neal "did anything" or debate whether he was important or not. They've always said they were 50/50 partners and they needed each other, and I've always believed it when others haven't, so for those people, I'll leave these here. Glad to see the whole squad came back for one last game.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Surprised this guy has so many black fans, he said/says some borderline stuff that comment about if he had a choice not to be black he would take it was just woah. And it wasn't even a joke

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
But shyt Rick James was a cartoon character....he literally kidnapped a woman held her hostage a burned her with a crack pipe
I'm talking about protecting our legends.

No, not covering up their ills (see Cosby).

It plays into why he left in the first place; that line between parody and minstrel was getting blurred.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought the opening with Kate McKinnon was shameless. Regardless of how you feel about Donald Trump, the fact is at least half the country was NOT on board with Hillary Clinton and saw her as a corrupt monster. SNL is a comedy show, it's supposed to make people laugh... not mourn. It shouldn't be a platform for somebody's politics. Once again you have celebrities forcing their views on the public and shaming those who don't agree.

Mind you Trump had already spewed his immigrant and muslim rhetoric when they agreed to have him on to host the show last year. It was all fun and games then for some reason, almost like they didn't care. :jbhmm:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I'm talking about protecting our legends.

No, not covering up their ills (see Cosby).

It plays into why he left in the first place; that line between parody and minstrel was getting blurred.
I see what your saying but Chapelle is a freaking comedy genius and most everything he does is extra hilarious so ppl laugh