SNL Season 42 Thread (Season Finale - Dwayne Johnson/Katy Perry/Migos)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The first 30 minutes were fukking piff. Opening monologue, the election skit and the Walking Dead short :laff: whew:

Please don't go away Dave :to:

1. Liberals going over dramatic with this trump win. The sad singing intro give me a break

I saw it as a tribute to Leonard Cohen (the original writer of "Hallelujah") who died on Monday more than "cacs crying about Trump" :manny:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The first 30 minutes were fukking piff. Opening monologue, the election skit and the Walking Dead short :laff: whew:

Please don't go away Dave :to:

I saw it as a tribute to Leonard Cohen (the original writer of "Hallelujah") who died on Monday more than "cacs crying about Trump" :manny:
Leonard Cohen isn't that famous. There's a reason she did it in her Hillary costume. Those tears where real. She was getting praise for it on Twitter.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
he isnt. stop it.

he isnt jackson.
he isnt prince
he isnt whitney
he isnt paul mccartney
Damn....if that's the list of ppl who you need to compete with to be "that famous" to get a tribute I guess no one else is getting a tribute :dahell:

nikka SNL is the tenth place I heard the nikka died and I don't even check for celebrity deaths. Heard his music all week as if his name was Jackson, Prince, etc