SNL Season 42 Thread (Season Finale - Dwayne Johnson/Katy Perry/Migos)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Besides some conspiracies idk why he left to begin with. I know he had a fallen out with Neal Brennan, but I never follow ppl podcast and shyt to find out. He also had stepped away from stand up for a long time after he left.
he fell out with Neal because when Dave left he didn't tell Neal.

The standup part was because every time he went somewhere he'd get heckled with drunk white people wanting him to do Rick James impersonations

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just said the same. Ali does come across as one them dudes who walks around always on some woe is me shyt

ali is probably the most rational, level-headed dude in the crew. very positive brother. i dont know him on a super-personal level. but the interactions i've had with him, i couldnt imagine him ever openly being on some woe is me shyt.

Goretex

Pro
Daps
he fell out with Neal because when Dave left he didn't tell Neal.

The standup part was because every time he went somewhere he'd get heckled with drunk white people wanting him to do Rick James impersonations

:ohhh: has he ever address his fallout with Neil since?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
they both have. They're buried the hatchet for the most part.

This was from GQ
So you and Neal Brennan [the co-creator of Chappelle’s Show] had a falling-out because of some things said to the media after you left Chappelle’s Show. Did you guys ever reconcile?

Yeah. We’ve always had a strange friendship, but I don’t think it was ever as icy as people thought it was publicly. We just almost never talked about it. Like, "Let’s just not. We’re just not gonna agree on certain shyt, so let’s just not." It was a valuable friendship above and beyond whatever work we did together. He’s an important part of my life. So I don’t think that will ever really change.

111949.jpg

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dave did. He felt that Neal was trying to sell him out just to get paid. Basically Dave said he was a meal ticket for a lot of folks including Neal and those folks didn't care about his mental health or that he felt what he was doing was not right.

He also felt that Neal and the folks at comedy Central were the ones spreading the lies that he was a crackhead.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
CaCs in this other place I post are breaking down watching this opening sketch:mjlol:
It was emotional, breh :to:

Remember when we used to use "gay" and mean "lame?" Let's go back there for a sec. That cold open was so fukkin gay.
Nah nikka, it was poignant. Ol girl lost to a racist, sexist, pedophilic buffoon. Literally WOAT case scenario.
Real talk. Would this episode be as great if Hillary won?
It woulda been better, Dave woulda ethered djt something serious.

Kenan got that status now :whoo:

I wonder what other WWE to SNL comparisons there are. I'm thinking the Ferrell/Farley era was like the Attitude Era.
Belushi era=Hogan era

Eddie Murphy era=New Generation. I know Eddie is GOAT, but his supporting cast sucked

Dana Carvey era=Attitude era

Ferrel era=Ruthless Aggresion

current=Cena era