SNL Fires 3 Castmembers

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
MadTV was GOAT. SNL is the ultimate hit & miss show when it comes to talent, they either leave and have hall of fame careers or completely drop off the face of the earth. SNL hasn't been consistently funny since 2003 and the casting has been atrocious. Every season MadTV might have 1 or 2 people who weren't funny, but snl is the complete opposite because you have to find 1or 2 who actually are funny.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the voice of Lois Griffin

Orlando Jones had a couple year run as well lol

Will Sasso could have been bigger
Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

It ran for 13 years and didnt produce a single star. It produced a couple c- d listers. The talent was never there. Hence why it didnt last or didnt launch any notable careers.

It was always a bootleg snl.

Andy samberg and jason sudekis are bigger than anybody on mad tv. And they were after 2003. Hell bill hader and kristen wiig are on par. So is fred armisen and will forte. And none of them are all that big, though id argue jason sudekis is. I mean hes been the star of several big comedies now.

Which leads into my other point of you saying the snl cast are either boom or bust which is false.

It produces a lot more smaller comedians that get work than it does anything else. On average they produce about 1 breakout star per cast and 3-4 that get work in smaller shyt. The norm macdonald, tracy morgan and fred armisens of the world. Hell guys like rob riggle, or tina fey, plys the mentioned andy samberg, bill hader, kristen wiig...every cast is filled with c and d listers.

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

It ran for 13 years and didnt produce a single star. It produced a couple c- d listers. The talent was never there. Hence why it didnt last or didnt launch any notable careers.

It was always a bootleg snl.

Andy samberg and jason sudekis are bigger than anybody on mad tv. And they were after 2003. Hell bill hader and kristen wiig are on par. So is fred armisen and will forte. And none of them are all that big, though id argue jason sudekis is. I mean hes been the star of several big comedies now.

Which leads into my other point of you saying the snl cast are either boom or bust which is false.

It produces a lot more smaller comedians that get work than it does anything else. On average they produce about 1 breakout star per cast and 3-4 that get work in smaller shyt. The norm macdonald, tracy morgan and fred armisens of the world. Hell guys like rob riggle, or tina fey, plys the mentioned andy samberg, bill hader, kristen wiig...every cast is filled with c and d listers.
i'm not a part of this argument lol. i just listed some names. i'd say Lois Griffin is a star...the character much bigger than the actor though.