SNL Fires 3 Castmembers

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I won't be sad when The Simpsons goes off. It's Ric Flair status right now. Had an amazing run but stayed around so long that we saw it reach :flabbynsick: status and yet still keeps going.

Simpsons still will be the greatest show of all time but those last several seasons will be :patrice: status.

Meh. It's my favorite show, I still enjoy the characters and it's comfort food at this point.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Adam Sandler, Spade years?:sadcam:
+ Mike Myers, Kevin Nealon and Dana Carvey. That's my favorite era. The show fell off real hard starting with the '94/'95 season (I think that was the season they brought in a bunch of already-known comedians) and into the late '90s. It picked up a bit in the early 2000s but I haven't regularly watched it in years. If there's a hot skit everyone is talking about, I'll youtube it, but that's it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Mad TV really was some trash. The character Stewart was kinda funny for a bit, but everyone was so annoying on that show. Key & Peele weren't even funny to me until Key & Peele.
Even when they had a skit that was even a little funny they would run it into the ground and do it like every damn show