RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://nypost.com/2014/07/15/snl-loses-3-more-cast-members/

3-photossnl.jpg

There’s more cast turnover at “Saturday Night Live.”

After first-year cast member Brooks Wheelan announced that he was fired from the NBC show on Twitter on Monday, The Post has confirmed that Noël Wells and John Milhiser’s contracts have also not been renewed for next season.

Both Wells and Milheiser joined the show as featured players last season.

They join departing veteran cast member Nasim Pedrad, who is leaving after five seasons to co-star in the new Fox comedy “Mulaney,” which is executive-produced by “SNL” boss Lorne Michaels.

Their exits leave Kyle Mooney, Beck Bennet, Mike O’Brien, Colin Jost and Sasheer Zamata as the remaining freshman cast members.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
cac's never let shyt die..thats why big brother and survivor are still on the air.

i got co-workers that discuss that shyt like they're new :bryan:

that said SNL is kind of like a tradition..even if its sucked for like 15 years.
:whoa: Survivor ain't as ground breaking as it was back in 2000, but it's still got enough fukkery to keep me watching.

ain't never watch that "Big Brother" nonsense though. :camby:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
SNL aint dying anytime soon....approaching 40 years, majority of legendary comedy actors from the 80s until today were SNL alumni

plus recent alumni (Fallon, Fey, Samberg, Myers, Wiig) are killing shyt in TV & movies

:usure:Breh, Mike Myers is the epitome of :flabbysickmcnabb:

Edit: my bad fam, you meant Seth

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think we all need to accept that SNL is an institution at this point and not going anywhere. Is it as funny as it used to be? Hell to the no but it is what it is. My favorite show of all time (The Simpsons) isn't as funny as it used to be but Lord knows I'm going to be sad the day it goes off because it's been on since I was 3 years old and I'm sure plenty of people feel the same way about SNL at this point. And it took a while for Tina Fey, Fallon, Myers, Rudolph and Sudekis to catch on so the new cast needs time to cook

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I know this'll probably be an unpopular opinion (or maybe not) but I've NEVER liked SNL. I'm talking not even when Tracy Morgan, Will Ferrell, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, etc., etc. were castmembers.