Snitch paid 104 million by IRS for the info he provided

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Like I said, it was $20 billion in those UBS accounts. That's a lot of money not to be taxed by the IRS. I think it was the largest whistleblower case in history.

The IRS isn't going to pay him chump change. They want others who can access this level of information to uncover any bad practices as well. Money is always a good motivator. :smugfavre:

u may be on to something there. i can see a lot more people coming outta the wood works with accusations if the gov't is throwing around money like that to whistleblowers. but you'd think this would be national news by now.

:yeshrug: idk breh, its just a weird situation. and the fact they're saying this after he already finished 30 months :mindblown:

:snoop: product of chicago schools?

:rudy: thats what your gonna focus on

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i tell ya the UNCLE SAM and the IRS ain't shyt..........

u got snitches with info on murders , terrorist acts and sexual predators

and only gonna OFFER them deals on lesser time or some camp cupcake prison retreat

but you gonna give this financial snitch ass hustler MONEY just to get your hands on MORE MONEY that's out thier...........

smh OLE BOY made out like a champ....he basically MADE MORE MONEY ASSISTING (SNITCHING) for the GOVERNMENT than when he was actually doing the crime.......

:shaq2: