Snitch paid 104 million by IRS for the info he provided

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
For that amount of money I would snitch in a second. Them nikkas anit about that life.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
UBS is a europeon bank that created and promoted a culture that helped people not only evade paying american taxes, but to foster money laundering which aids some pretty heinous crimes like drug and human trafficing, terrorism and worse.

So yeah

I'm cool with that.

a culture that this snitch was a part of. So not only do they have the leverage to alter your sentence but they can give snitches rewards like this for testimony.....thats crazy

Whats even crazier is that the article basically saying there is no way to know how much this government is paying out to snitches, let alone to who, when it says " Mr. Birkenfeld’s lawyers said this is believed to be the largest reward ever given to an individual whistleblower in the U.S."

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i dont watch the news, but based on where this is in the paper id bet you wont see a story on this on television......them nikkas is out here cutting checks with basically no oversight

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Thank Obama for this... the SEC and IRS give a % of what you snitch on to you directly to your bank account.

:obama: Incentives... How else can you catch these greedy fukks?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
that was my first thought. i dont think were getting the whole story though. not like we ever do, but fukk 104 million is a ridiculous amount just for whistleblowing.

exactly, and what was their basis for paying him this amount.

It seems that they have no accountability for this shyt.........