Snitch paid 104 million by IRS for the info he provided

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
exactly, and what was their basis for paying him this amount.

It seems that they have no accountability for this shyt.........

none whatsoever. and it just doesn't make sense. what inscentive does the US govt have paying him that much. unless UBS was personally funding al quaeda, i cant think of any information worth 104 million dollars.

YBE

Banned
Daps
none whatsoever. and it just doesn't make sense. what inscentive does the US govt have paying him that much. unless UBS was personally funding al quaeda, i cant think of any information worth 104 million dollars.

Can't knock the hustle though :myman:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

and it just so happens to make backpage news in the wall street journel because of the obscene amount he'll be receiving.........

not even a mention of it on cnn.com

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
104m + 30months in the bing. you still down?

30 months for money that will alter the lives of me and my family and future generations? nikka sign me up now.

It's not like he went to Pelican Bay, dude was in a minimum to medium security prison. Plus, on top of that he gets to fukk over some rich blue bloods?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Read more and stop acting all shock-and-awed when gubmint doesn't do things on the level :beli:

They negotiate with murderers, drug dealers, etc all the time for "valuable info" and you think financiers are gonna pose a moral hazard for them? :youngsabo:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Read more and stop acting all shock-and-awed when gubmint doesn't do things on the level :beli:

They negotiate with murderers, drug dealers, etc all the time for "valuable info" and you think financiers are gonna pose a moral hazard for them? :youngsabo:

ur an idiot son........this thread has no use for u