Smoking Inside Tips (Weed Heads Please Enter!)

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got a warning from my landlord for reeking up the hallways with that loud.:snoop:

Coli brehs please help out with some tips:damn:

I got a brookstone air filter in my living room and i smoke in a seperate room with the windows open and isolation filter under the door (all added today).

Anything else i need? I'm desperate i can't get evicted, :whew:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, I got a Vape for when I want to smoke in the house and shyt..

But usually smoke out in the garage....

Im in a house so nobody can't tell me shyt...

But I did find it odd that out of the 5 different apartments I had (and I blew big in all of them) No one ever complained :leon:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
dont smoke blunts, smoke out of a pipe of bong or something, then like the homie said, exhale the smoke thru a toilet paper roll with fabric softener in it.

got me by smoking in the house when i lived with mom :to:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn breh you need to move to the hood or somethin that way everybody packed out in that joint. Anyway, towel on the floor, duct tape on the door cracks, invest in a oil burner and use it(peppermint or cinnamon oil are good choices cuz they cover the smell good and clear congestion from smoking blunts), burn some incense, go by the window and blow the smoke through a toilet paper roll with fabric softener at the end of it.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
worried about the same thing :to: dont smoke joints i guess, or make edibles :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dual exhaust fan for window

if u can afford two exhaust fans, set one up as an inlet to bring in fresh air from the outside and displace the stale air on the inside with an exhaust fan.....if ur livin in a colder climate, i know this will make the place cold but thats the price u gonna have to pay if u wanna smoke inside

Not sure if your separate room has a door but if it does, u should obviously close it.

Block bottom of door to the hallway with blankets or whatever.....check outline of the door with a lighter or match when door is shut to see how bad the draft really is.....if its sucking flame to the outside u got it bad and if desperate enough u can get a thick sheet of plastic (which they use to cover drafty windows in the winter) and tape or tac it up to completely cover door. If you dont want to go to that trouble get a good fan that is low to the ground and can swivel upward and place that in front of door. The main thing is getting the smoke out of the place thru means other than hallway door.

in addition to stuff above, yankee candles work well and bytches love them so thats a win win

keep air filter clean and change filters when recommended, also keep fans free of dust and shyt (ud be amazed at how efficient a clean fan works)

the carbon filter (isolation filer) near the door i dont think is enough (ur better off with good weather stripping at the base of the door, shyt is easy and cheap to install)....the goal should not be to let any air escape thru the hallway door