@Smokeurobinson Making Rape Posts About Another Posters Mother & Caught In A Web of Lies

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Maybe I’m getting soft as I’m getting older but I find myself more and more disturbed by shyt online. There’s so much negativity out there I try to keep my brain from being exposed to anymore than necessary.

shyt like this is the type of thing that just makes me want to get offline entirely and just enjoy life.

Im pro free speech but I’m also too old to be reading about people (joking or not) raping other people’s family. As a man that’s had both a family member and an ex girlfriend raped, that shyt is infuriating.

well said bro

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For being a pedo.

:duck::shaq2:

I wasn't banned from IC for none of that bullshyt u talking. I was banned for hacking a racist whiteboys account . I was a Mod in Illpix. When the links were alive I was still active. And these quotes are the proof. How the fukk am I banned if dude is saying that I will respond in a way he doesnt like? Answer that question.

These are actual quotes from someone on the IC at the time.

Posted Feb 21 2012

ChasinBenjamins
February 21 Posts: 784
I dont think Smoke likes when ppl call him a pedophile, last nikka that called him that.. well, lets just say it didnt end to well for him.. shyt was hilarious.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/488520

ChasinBenjamins
lol The thing is this, your just fukkin round callin him that for shyts and giggles, he takes the shyt to heart and is gonna take it wayyyy further than you intend on taking it. The nikka made a thread bout the last nikka that called him that and had bout 100 posts goin in on the nikka with all types of fukkery pics and non sense, shyt was funny as hell... but carry on, I wanna see how this ends up ,lol

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/488668/

More reciepts from actual IC posters

U dont have to hear it from me.....read it for yourself straight from the source. None of these SOHH posters can provide anything saying otherwise

Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
June 2011 Posts: 3,858
LOL ktulu cant hack. Smokeurobinson used to take over his account all the time to the point he'd snitch to grouchy greg

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/488712/

Last edited:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
:duck::shaq2:

I wasn't banned from IC for none of that bullshyt u talking. I was banned for hacking a racist whiteboys account . I was a Mod in Illpix. When the links were alive I was still active. And these quotes are the proof. How the fukk am I banned if dude is saying that I will respond in a way he doesnt like? Answer that question.

These are actual quotes from someone on the IC at the time.

Posted Feb 21 2012

ChasinBenjamins
I dont think Smoke likes when ppl call him a pedophile, last nikka that called him that.. well, lets just say it didnt end to well for him.. shyt was hilarious.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/488520

ChasinBenjamins
lol The thing is this, your just fukkin round callin him that for shyts and giggles, he takes the shyt to heart and is gonna take it wayyyy further than you intend on taking it. The nikka made a thread bout the last nikka that called him that and had bout 100 posts goin in on the nikka with all types of fukkery pics and non sense, shyt was funny as hell... but carry on, I wanna see how this ends up ,lol

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/488668/

More reciepts from actual IC posters

U dont have to hear it from me.....read it for yourself straight from the source. None of these SOHH posters can provide anything saying otherwise

Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
June 2011 Posts: 3,858
LOL ktulu cant hack. Smokeurobinson used to take over his account all the time to the point he'd snitch to grouchy greg

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/488712/
Lmao son you lie so much that I know you made those quotes up

fukk you, old ass pedophile bozo ass nikka

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
He’s also a 40year old pedophile that has been caught with photos of little boys on his computer, don’t forget
If true and proven: how on earth is he not banned and how does this make The Coli any less worse than 4 or 8Chan?

We know the mods are half asleep (so many non-black posters use the n-word knowing most mods are too busy arguing with the posters on their shyt list and handing out warnings to posters who disagree with them -basically acting like posters with too much power- to actually do their job) but at what point does it go too far? I would say at this point.

@hustlemania @Barnett114 responded in a way that they seem to be powerless I mean the OP is a mod..@Rarely-Wrong Liggins, Fire Dwayne Casey (what’s your user name?).. the owner maybe?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
If true and proven

That's the thing, breh is a fukk nikka for sure, but none of the people putting that pedo tag on him have spoken on what he actually did.

Y'all say that he was banned, but what exactly did he do?

How was it exposed that he had little boys on his computer?

The pedo tag is a heavy one that I wouldn't put on my worst enemy unless they deserved it.

Daps
If true and proven: how on earth is he not banned and how does this make The Coli any less worse than 4 or 8Chan?

We know the mods are half asleep (so many non-black posters use the n-word knowing most mods are too busy arguing with the posters on their shyt list and handing out warnings to posters who disagree with them -basically acting like posters with too much power- to actually do their job) but at what point does it go too far? I would say at this point.

@hustlemania @Barnett114 responded in a way that they seem to be powerless I mean the OP is a mod..@Rarely-Wrong Liggins, Fire Dwayne Casey (what’s your user name?).. the owner maybe?
its only Tuesday, and myself as well as @Barnett have already gotten 2 users banned this week alone.. so, that shuts down that whole "mods are half-asleep" theory.. :unimpressed: