@Smokeurobinson Making Rape Posts About Another Posters Mother & Caught In A Web of Lies

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In to read this later

I'ma give u the breakdown. Remember when OP got exposed in 2003 c00ning for dollars with that chicken helmet pic? Well that right there was proof that he's an uncle tom. So yesterday a whiteman got banned after I exposed him for being racist and being that OP is an uncle tom on some

django-unchained-13.gif

he made this thread as retaliation in an attempt to get me banned.

You'll notice the hypocricy of how Wenzel has been saying the same shyt for years yet I say it 1 time and its thread worthy.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
And you werent big mad when I got under your skin to the point u copied my avi and said u did it on purpose in attempt to get me mad which it didnt do? :mjlol:

LOL @ you hating me so much u just throw principle away like snitching isn't bad. :russ:

I'm not the one making 5 minute Video rants on Coli Posters :mjlol:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
In to read this later

I'ma give u the breakdown. Remember when OP got exposed in 2003 c00ning for dollars with that chicken helmet pic? Well that right there was proof that he's an uncle tom. So yesterday a whiteman got banned after I exposed him for being racist and being that OP is an uncle tom on some

django-unchained-13.gif

he made this thread as retaliation in an attempt to get me banned.

You'll notice the hypocricy of how Wenzel has been saying the same shyt for years yet I say it 1 time and its thread worthy.

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the one making 5 minute Video rants on Coli Posters :mjlol:

LOL @ someone accusing me of not being Black and your dumbass implying me proving I'm Black by making a 30 second video is a bad thing.

These back and forths are now becoming dead and retarded. I'm out.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
@smokeurobinson is seriously mentally ill. This nikka got an alt named @screenname01 and is calling himself trying to expose me for being a cac :mjlol:

This nikka really signing into different accounts talking to himself :hhh:

:mjlit:And you sound like a cac trying to throw a nikka off your trail, bytch azz crakkka. I been peeped you In that thread where @smokeurobinson exposed that other cac for saying nikka. The first thing your bytch azz tried to do was run the ol "well, what about chicago, what about black on black crime" interference play just like every other cac automatically does when another mayonnaise monkey gets caught dead to rights. I'm on to you and it's just a matter of time before I tell @Barnett114 to load up the sniper rifle on your bytch azz:mjlit:

His response in post #52 gave him away. He got offended when u spoke about overdosing being a white issue.

I put that white troll on ignore months ago. I suggest u do the same cuz all he's gonna do is go in circles with shyt talking.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
its only Tuesday, and myself as well as @Barnett have already gotten 2 users banned this week alone.. so, that shuts down that whole "mods are half-asleep" theory.. :unimpressed:
I hear you.

However:
  • how does this website only have 1 person who can ban people? Even now (12:30am pt, 3:30am et) there’s +2K users
  • how do even mods with good intentions (you in this case) have to deal with users using the n-word and feeling powerless to the point of having to make a thread?
  • how is it actually possible that users write the n-word without any consequence..?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when has it become a thing to constantly create threads begging for people to be banned, you begging for cases to be put on nikkas?

You a staff member as well just bytching listen breh, shut the fukk up please I been saying all these mods bytch made.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you.

However:
  • how does this website only have 1 person who can ban people? Even now (12:30am pt, 3:30am et) there’s +2K users
  • how do even mods with good intentions (you in this case) have to deal with users using the n-word and feeling powerless to the point of having to make a thread?
  • how is it actually possible that users write the n-word without any consequence..?

nikka go sleep