SMH, I just had to kick this chick out the crib at 3:47 am.....

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Precisely.

So....

●You fall asleep in your crib with a jumpoff up to roam freely and do as she pleases.

●You end up going to the bathroom later, and sees shyt, to describe....yet you said she wiped. So....How big is your toilet?

●You know exactly what time it is you kick her out, even after being traumatized and obviously groggy from the tiredness of being half sleep, and im sure....fukking the night away.

:duck:

areyouthinkingwhatimthinkingp1.gif

:what:

some of y'all dudes are really retarded :snoop:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
hmmmm now that I think of it...what made it so pressing and important that you remembered the time you kicked her out at??

down to the minute....

:duck: maybe?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
hmmmm now that I think of it...what made it so pressing and important that you remembered the time you kicked her out at??

down to the minute....

:duck: maybe?

Every time someone makes a good thread or a thread that does numbers this fakkit comes in mumbling but but ducktalkes, fukk up fakkit

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:beli:

A nikka got up to take a late night piss and I go to lift the toilet seat only to find two big-ass turds swimming around in that bytch :merchant: and I know damn well I ain't take no shyt :snoop:. I went and woke her ass up and told her she had to go; broad had the nerve to ask what was wrong :childplease:. bytch just tried to dethrone me in my own castle, smh.
She had no business being there that early in the morning anyway. You should have told her to leave after yall was don't fukking better yet fukk her at her place then bounce when finished.