SMH, I just had to kick this chick out the crib at 3:47 am.....

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im one of the nicest most understanding guys in the world when it comes to chicks I bring home but I would have done the same thing. There are certain things you just don't do.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You let a chick spend the night and expect her not to poop in 8+ hours? Maybe your toilet didn't flush and she didn't know to open the tank and pull the chain herself, and being the meek obedient woman she is, she didn't want to wake the king as he slumbered in his castle. So demonic, you are :hmm:

:childplease:

In the 0.01% chance the toilet didn't flush, broad could have grabbed the plunger.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
so you saw the turds :leostare: did she at least wipe her ass :wtf:

Bruh I had to let the toilet seat back down and open it up again to make sure I wasn't trippin' because I knew it was late and I had just gotten up...I'm just standing there like :blink:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Lol, so if there was no toilet paper in the toiler, she didn't wipe.

Sheets gotta go in the incinerator now, bruh.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You let a chick spend the night and expect her not to poop in 8+ hours? Maybe your toilet didn't flush and she didn't know to open the tank and pull the chain herself, and being the meek obedient woman she is, she didn't want to wake the king as he slumbered in his castle. So demonic, you are :hmm:

were you the one he just kicked out :ohhh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lol, so if there was no toilet paper in the toiler, she didn't wipe.

Sheets gotta go in the incinerator now, bruh.

:laugh: bruh toilet paper in the toilet is a detail that shouldn't have to be mentioned, (or do a nikka really got to say that as well? :huh:). Fact of the matter is...the broad didn't flush.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:laugh: bruh toilet paper in the toilet is a detail that shouldn't have to be mentioned, (or do a nikka really got to say that as well? :huh:). Fact of the matter is...the broad didn't flush.

did u eat her..

kuz she prolly the great doo doo caper...been droppin stinky loggs in nikkas house without flushin is her callin card

like harry n marv were the wet bandits in home alone..

bet money her ring tone is dog shyt by the wu