SMH, I just had to kick this chick out the crib at 3:47 am.....

YBE

Banned
Daps
who the fukk shyts & thinks its cool to leave two giant turds in the toilet? :wtf:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
props....broads cant be leaving 5 dollar foot long
floaters and expect a good nights sleep..
should have dropped it in a shoe box and handed it
to her stankin ass at the door.
a0yqua.jpg

your quickly becoming my fav poster

off the strength of that gif, and your whole steeze

:heh:

Daps
:beli:

A nikka got up to take a late night piss and I go to lift the toilet seat only to find two big-ass turds swimming around in that bytch :merchant: and I know damn well I ain't take no shyt :snoop:. I went and woke her ass up and told her she had to go; broad had the nerve to ask what was wrong :childplease:. bytch just tried to dethrone me in my own castle, smh.

Stop messing with trollops.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
the floaters were probably just the remnants of what didn't go down on the first flush.

you shoulda seen the rest of it. :wow:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Precisely.

So....

●You fall asleep in your crib with a jumpoff up to roam freely and do as she pleases.

●You end up going to the bathroom later, and sees shyt, to describe....yet you said she wiped. So....How big is your toilet?

●You know exactly what time it is you kick her out, even after being traumatized and obviously groggy from the tiredness of being half sleep, and im sure....fukking the night away.

:duck:

areyouthinkingwhatimthinkingp1.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Precisely.

So....

●You fall asleep in your crib with a jumpoff up to roam freely and do as she pleases.

●You end up going to the bathroom later, and sees shyt, to describe....yet you said she wiped. So....How big is your toilet?

●You know exactly what time it is you kick her out, even after being traumatized and obviously groggy from the tiredness of being half sleep, and im sure....fukking the night away.

areyouthinkingwhatimthinkingp1.gif
Yea i think detective Queen has solved this one yall. Case closed. Dude is lyin.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

A nikka got up to take a late night piss and I go to lift the toilet seat only to find two big-ass turds swimming around in that bytch :merchant: and I know damn well I ain't take no shyt :snoop:. I went and woke her ass up and told her she had to go; broad had the nerve to ask what was wrong :childplease:. bytch just tried to dethrone me in my own castle, smh.

Was there toilet paper in there too?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
You did the right thing. what did she do when u said she had to bounce she curse u out? cry?