SMH, I just had to kick this chick out the crib at 3:47 am.....

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:beli:

A nikka got up to take a late night piss and I go to lift the toilet seat only to find two big-ass turds swimming around in that bytch :merchant: and I know damn well I ain't take no shyt :snoop:. I went and woke her ass up and told her she had to go; broad had the nerve to ask what was wrong :childplease:. bytch just tried to dethrone me in my own castle, smh.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:usure: What kind of ignant heffas are you surrounding yourself with?

:wow: I have no idea (she came across as a decent, well behaved girl)...I still can't believe that shyt :smh:. This gonna be a helluva story to tell the homies later.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
props....broads cant be leaving 5 dollar foot long
floaters and expect a good nights sleep..
should have dropped it in a shoe box and handed it
to her stankin ass at the door.
a0yqua.jpg

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
You let a chick spend the night and expect her not to poop in 8+ hours? Maybe your toilet didn't flush and she didn't know to open the tank and pull the chain herself, and being the meek obedient woman she is, she didn't want to wake the king as he slumbered in his castle. So demonic, you are :hmm:

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
You let a chick spend the night and expect her not to poop in 8+ hours? Maybe your toilet didn't flush and she didn't know to open the tank and pull the chain herself, and being the meek obedient woman she is, she didn't want to wake the king as he slumbered in his castle. So demonic, you are :hmm:

:leostare:

I see what you did there.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She didn't respect you. Did the right thing.

Yea bruh, this broad either A. had become too comfortable, B. tried to make a power move by marking her territory :wtf:, or C. both A and B.

A nikka can't be tolerating that type of blatant disrespect.