• S

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • P

Votes: 99 80.5%

• Total voters

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Shame on you for gassing up this painfully below average White chick. Plus, I don't fukk with edomite women.
eq4lsi.jpg

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
She has a vagina. Everyone's fukked an ugly bytch. Don't hop on thecoli an front. You've never fukked a white woman and you've never fukked a woman period.
:camby: this is a smash or pass thread and I gave my opinion.

Why you quoting me angry :mindblown: are you offended that I wouldn't fukk her :rudy:. OP wasn't even that mad shut your cac or c00n ass up and get out your feelings.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
My ex Roommate in VA..

I had just got to town and needed a place to stay ASAP so I looking for some ads on CL

I responded to hers (2 bedroom condo, 750 per month).. Kinda expensive but I was desperate

As soon as we met she told me that several people had stopped by, but I was the most "normal" and she liked how I looked (whatever that means) She said she was going to remove the ad and cancel the other appts and the room was mine if I wanted it

It was heaven sent, because i was very close to living out of my car at that point..

So I move in.(we got along pretty good esp for a black guy/white girl strangers that was all of a sudden living with each other,... She even told me that I was the best roommate she ever had and she was being sincere hen she said it)

Unfortunately for me She started dating some geeky looking white dude about a week prior.. But I could tell that if he wasn't in the picture me and her would have had a few drinks together and who knows where that would have led..to.. Maybe nothing maybe something.. Who really knows

I only stayed 3 months at her place, as I found a cheaper spot about 2 miles away for about 480 a month.. When I told her I have to move she even asked me to stay and she would lower my rent to whatever the new place was charging me ( inside I was thinking :rudy: why TF was I paying 750 to begin with if you got it like that, but on the outside I smiled and told her I couldn't bc I already had a verbal agreement with the other place)

Anyways back to the story.... I checked her FB recently, and it looks as tho her and the guy she was seeing broke up about 2 months after I left

My life has had some of the worst timing possible.. Its just not fair sometimes:noah:.So many instances of "almosts", shoulda, woulda, COULDA'S..

Anyways.. She's 5'11, and a doctor

Smash or Pass brehs?

2eR0Utv.jpg
2eR0Utv.jpg
nQBf5qU.jpg
snaXiep.jpg
1LBPLm1.jpg
BbI95Ff.jpg
UiO7seA.jpg
QxswSEI.jpg
dad6UQy.jpg
AzvGLV7.jpg
How do you know you can smash? Have you already hit it before or something?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
So now TLR's passing on basic white broads now? :dwillhuh:

:mjlol: at you all suddenly raising your standards like this ain't @biscuitsnbangers in 3 years :martin:
Pics 3 and 4 she actually looks cool. I think her hair pulled back might help. But ill pass. In order for my black ass to he seen in public as a couple id have to be deeply in love

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
How do you know you can smash? Have you already hit it before or something?
Naw...I just had a feeling that if she wasn't seeing that dude, I'd have a shot.. We just got along pretty well, and she didn't really seem to be feeling him like that IMO.. I could be wrong... It was just a gut feeling..

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dem ketchup bottles got more shape than her. And her cheeks look like George Jefferson pants pockets :camby:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
u know what, you might be right.. I never actually looked at it like this as I was kinda focused on getting my shyt right at the time. I was fukked up in the game last year..
but what you saying makes a lot of sense to me. If I was in a better state f mind I probably would have noticed the signs..
She even told me once her boyfriend kept blowing up her phone one day to come over, and she really wasnt tryna go over there..
I can be a straight up idiot when it comes to women sometimes...Story of my life
Do you think you could have a long term relationship with her or would this have ended sour?