svWJbdF.gif

the god :banderas:
who said AI cant pass?

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
No and this bytch is still ugly she's not attractive breh :francis:.

Her face hit and her body is plain what urge is making your dikk hard looking at her :dwillhuh:
She has a vagina. Everyone's fukked an ugly bytch. Don't hop on thecoli an front. You've never fukked a white woman and you've never fukked a woman period.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
bytch cheeks are non existent and her face lookin like she suffered a stroke on the right side .... I think you know the answer to your question

Between OP & Reinscarf ya give a terrible representation to us Jamacians , please don't use these two tap dancing nikkas as a template to judge us , not all of will pipe anything of white complexion :snoop: smh

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
bytch cheeks are non existent and her face lookin like she suffered a stroke on the right side .... I think you know the answer to your question

Between OP & Reinscarf ya give a terrible representation to us Jamacians , please don't use these two tap dancing nikkas as a template to judge us , not all of will pipe anything of white complexion :snoop: smh

Shut your ugly ass up.. You sound real bitter cause you know that you could never pull a chick that looks like her, so you decide you denigrate her because of your own insecurities...

My dikk isn't on this planet to represent you batty boi.:ufdup:. What u tink dis is:merchant:

No man who still rocks du rags on in public in 2015 can give me advice on females:martin:....

Gwan suck out ya mumma:scust: