• S

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • P

Votes: 99 80.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm the only shallow one here I guess. I'd smash :manny: she's a doctor. Worst case you catch some flatty batty but she buys you an m3 :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Bruh.... You did the right thing. You didn't play it to perfection, but you didn't fukk up either.

You NEVER smash a female roommate because you have to live with the chick regardless of what happens. If you wanted to smash, or still do, you moving out was the move to make.

That said, she ain't nothing special, but she is average looking broad, but her being tall, not crazy (at least by your descriptions) and a DOCTOR, her value severely goes up.

Keep her in touch, hang out with her and go to a bar for drinks once every 2 months and keep the channel open. You can have her within reach for a quickie during a bad spell, something more serious if you about that or pick off her friends (bytch is a doctor, she has to have other professional woman friends) at will.

You get a "B-" for your grade. The "B" is for not fukking up yet as most nikkas would have, the "Minus" is for simping this IC Title level chick :ufdup:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u fukked up bro...if u dikked her down right....u would be able to stay for free and she would think off on u...hes a single , lonely bored middle age lady

shes looking for excitement and $$$ isnt an issue
This nikkas dont know how to hustle, what you do with a woman like that is stay a year stack your bread and use her contacts. As soon as you have saved some money and she got you a new job you bounce

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
smash, if she approaches me in public with my bruddas:sas1: "do i know you?" one of them

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
One time, on the strength of the fourth picture. Maybe a handful if she's impressive in the sack.

No more, no less.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:mjlol: at dude face in the background:mjpls:

AzvGLV7.jpg