Reppin
Inglewood
svWJbdF.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smash but i wouldn't brag about it. from your story she seems cool but a little needy in a creepy way.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't read just saw pics...i'm not smashing for free
she's breaking bread
you better figure out how to finesse some $ out of her

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Let it be alcohol-infused because when that info hit the streets! You need a reason off bat.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
What am I 13 years old.. My dikk doesn't get hard from looking as somebody.. I don't care how fine they are:childplease:

White women know how to get me aroused.. trust me on that:shaq:

U wouldn't know anything about that because you never been with on tho.. You're loss breh:sas1:.. U cant judge something u havent tried..

Pause:dame:

And shes thin because she goes running every other morning. The biggest myth in the black community is that thin white girls cant fukk:rudy:

Her in shape body would probably wear your bytchass out.. Sleep on them if you want to:ufdup:.. But Im telling you the truth I've tried both sides of the fence

In shape white girls>> U need to experience one... That's if you have enough game to pull one:sas2:
Game to pull an ugly white girl :skip:please that bytch would be begging me to fukk her. You enjoy not interested and my dikk been satisfied for 27 years so I'm good breh.