Votes: 24 19.5%
  • P

Votes: 99 80.5%

• Total voters

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
OP to be honest I always thought u were a cac

She told me she used to party hard in college (never really elaborated) and she she doesn't go out any more since those days...

the context that she said "party hard".. I kinda took it like "slept around a lot" .. I could be reaching tho

shes white no youre not reaching.
no ass no t*ts subpar face pass like nash

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
stockton_1995.jpg

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Oh come on the shyt is obvious. She's a doctor. Tf does she need a roommate for? To pay her bills?

She interviewed ppl because she looking for something. This guy enters the picture and she cancels all other appts. She then offers to drop the rent to keep him there. She knows what she wants. She let a black guy stay in her house with no fear.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Oh come on the shyt is obvious. She's a doctor. Tf does she need a roommate for? To pay her bills?

She interviewed ppl because she looking for something. This guy enters the picture and she cancels all other appts. She then offers to drop the rent to keep him there. She knows what she wants. She let a black guy stay in her house with no fear.

u know what, you might be right.. I never actually looked at it like this as I was kinda focused on getting my shyt right at the time. I was fukked up in the game last year..

but what you saying makes a lot of sense to me. If I was in a better state f mind I probably would have noticed the signs..:snoop:...

She even told me once her boyfriend kept blowing up her phone one day to come over, and she really wasnt tryna go over there.. :martin:

I can be a straight up idiot when it comes to women sometimes...Story of my life:snoop: