Reppin
Norcal
:dwillhuh: that strong face nah do you & no body

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't know even where to start. Coli fools are a trip. Won't smash this but will smash fat nasty PAWG they be posting in a milllion different threads. Worship and simp IG thots that they will never fukk because they can't pay the admission fee. This is a lucrative opportunity. She is average looking, but not a Monday night girl.

OP you lost. She is a doctor. So right there she is smart and makes bank. You could have been eating good in a sense of she would have lower rent which would enable you to stack chips fruitfully. She is a white girl so she would have bought you things, and would have a lot of lee way with going out and not having explain shyt.

By the time she got tired of you and wanted to kick you out. You would have a bank account big enough to choke a horse. Provided that you saved money diligently in a high rate online bank and mutual funds.White chicks get on my nerves, but I could entertain a short term offer like this.

Now if you planned to be with her for real. Still a win financially and possibly emotionally :ehh:

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I don't know even where to start. Coli fools are a trip. Won't smash this but will smash fat nasty PAWG they be posting in a milllion different threads. Worship and simp IG thots that they will never fukk because they can't pay the admission fee. This is a lucrative opportunity. She is average looking, but not a Monday night girl.

OP you lost. She is a doctor. So right there she is smart and makes bank. You could have been eating good in a sense of she would have lower rent which would enable you to stack chips fruitfully. She is a white girl so she would have bought you things, and would have a lot of lee way with going out and not having explain shyt.

By the time she got tired of you and wanted to kick you out. You would have a bank account big enough to choke a horse. Provided that you saved money diligently in a high rate online bank and mutual funds.White chicks get on my nerves, but I could entertain a short term offer like this.

Now if you planned to be with her for real. Still a win financially and possibly emotionally :ehh:
:martin: This chick is ugly bruh, Ain't no way around it
This is an average white girl
teen-girl-ready-for-boyfriend.jpg

The chick in the OP look 10x worse :comeon:

QxswSEI.jpg

:francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:martin: This chick is ugly bruh, Ain't no way around it
This is an average white girl
teen-girl-ready-for-boyfriend.jpg

The chick in the OP look 10x worse :comeon:

QxswSEI.jpg

:francis:
It only about the looks. It's the overall package. And plus nobody said he has to stay forever. Bruh obviously trying to establish himself. You stay fukking well not fukking them IG thots though.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It only about the looks. It's the overall package. And plus nobody said he has to stay forever. Bruh obviously trying to establish himself. You stay fukking well not fukking them IG thots though.
You know how many fifths of heineken I'ma have to down to fukk that ugly broad? :francis:
Just saying imo the overall package don't make up for having to fukk around and pretend I like the chick

besides the name of this thread is smash or pass
not "gigolo or not to gigolo"

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don't matter to me, I've had tall and short but I hear some dudes say they feel like less of a man if they date taller women
under the assumption you the female in the OP, a thick frame IN MY OPINION, looks better long term on a taller female than shorter. You can enjoy more of the thighs and ass and shyt. Plus, it's severely more manageable if you decide "hey I dont want to be thick no more"