Smartest person that joe biden knows, Hunter Biden, gun trial starts today (UPDATE: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Dude. Is. PISSED :angry:.

:russ:

Thats what youre telling yourself because im bothered. :yeshrug: didnt know you could read emotions through text that doesnt implicate or indicate anything
See, this is that bullshyt. And the fact that you're glossing over this with "yeah we know" is particularly disingenuous; I'll have to break out the extra formatting to explain it to your dumb ass. :comeon:

Jared actually served in government and got $2 billion from the Saudi government. Doesn't that open him to a massive conflict of interest if anything involving Saudi Arabia comes up, thus threatening our sovereignty and national security? Especially if Trump wins in November?

But you're more upset that Biden once praised his son despite Hunter recording himself fukking hookers and smoking crack...? Hunter has never served in government. No one cares if he's a crackhead or goes to jail.
I already showed receipts about hunter biden. The fact that half of yall are caping for these racist pieces of shyt to the point that let it known they dont fukk with black people at all and literally insulting you to your faces says more about yall than me. Stop acting prideful embarrassing yourself. This isnt the hill to die on.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Thats what youre telling yourself because im bothered. :yeshrug: didnt know you could read emotions through text that doesnt implicate or indicate anything

I already showed receipts about hunter biden. The fact that half of yall are caping for these racist pieces of shyt to the point that let it known they dont fukk with black people at all and literally insulting you to your faces says more about yall than me. Stop acting prideful embarrassing yourself. This isnt the hill to die on.

No one is caping for Hunter you dense fück. Your own arrogance won't allow you to see that. :russ:

You're projecting hard. Imagine the nerve of saying "this isn't the hill to die on" when you're more concerned about a crackhead fail-son than a Trump operative being financially compromised by a foreign nation. :mjtf:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, this is that bullshyt. And the fact that you're glossing over this with "yeah we know" is particularly disingenuous; I'll have to break out the extra formatting to explain it to your dumb ass. :comeon:

Jared actually served in government and got $2 billion from the Saudi government. Doesn't that open him to a massive conflict of interest if anything involving Saudi Arabia comes up, thus threatening our sovereignty and national security? Especially if Trump wins in November?

But you're more upset that Biden once praised his son despite Hunter recording himself fukking hookers and smoking crack...? Hunter has never served in government. No one cares if he's a crackhead or goes to jail.
That type of corruption does not matter to @Pazzy

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is caping for Hunter you dense fück. Your own arrogance won't allow you to see that. :russ:

You're projecting hard. Imagine the nerve of saying "this isn't the hill to die on" when you're more concerned about a crackhead fail-son than a Trump operative being financially compromised by a foreign nation. :mjtf:
Shut the fukk up you fake ass black panther. fukk outta here. Huey newton should smack the bytch out of you in your sleep misusing his organization name.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said it in another thread and I'll say it here: Republicans change their slogan on Biden to suit whatever narrative they're trying to sell at the time.

On one day it's, "His brain is mush!!"

On different day,"Crimelord Biden has to be stopped!!"

I'm more concerned about Project 2025 and what guys like Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon are up to.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yet the government was literally doing an obstruction of justice of the case where they lied about the existence of hunter laptop incriminating himself. Even had 51 cia agents lying too.

These folks and their kids committing crimes then using their power within the government to do an obstruction of justice. This was exposed out in the open and yall worried about Trump being a dictator when Joe Biden is doing that for 4 years now. Its bad when Trump does it but its okay when Joe biden does.

None of yall seeing the hypocrisy of hunter biden crackhead having a gun being defended by the same people who doesnt want citizens to own any guns and authorizing warrantless searches.. then yall wanna have these discussions where yall make yourselves look dumb.

This jackass still can't accept that he bought into Russian disinformation for 4 years straight.

You're about as smart as Gomer Pyle and Gym Jordan

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Were did hunter biden touch you?
lol

we don't give fukk about that crack head

The funny thing is @Pazzy knows Trump would have done everything in his power to keep the same thing from happening to Don Jr. or Eric. He'd call it a sham case and if he were president would pardon him.

Biden has already said he won't pardon his son, and said he supports him without attacking the process, prosecutors or judges. That's what actual accountability looks like.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
how many threads on Hunter Biden has OP made? i feel like i see 2-3 weekly. since i joined.

i know a lot of the Biden hate is just revenge for four years of that 'not my president' shyt liberals did, but yall just look pathetic as hell these days. every dem i know has basically said "if he [Hunter] committed a crime, lock him up." meanwhile, trump has been legally labeled a rapist in a court of law, and is now a convicted felon, and they want him to be president.

mental illness is dangerous. weaponized mental illness is even worse. i think most right wingers pretty much want to kill liberals at this point, and electing Trump is as close as they're willing to get to a battlefield. like i said, pathetic

its all projection. like when they say liberals want to groom and fukk kids. who's usually arrested for that? police officers and priests. not exactly liberal voters, are they?