Smartest person that joe biden knows, Hunter Biden, gun trial starts today (UPDATE: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's investigated all of this and striked out every single time. Yet he would go on Fox News and Conservative news media to continue to lie to Conservative voters. Because the facts don't matter. Only the message. Repeat it enough and people believe it.

Are you understanding that the hunter biden laptop and all of the contents exposed on ig is REAL and IS HIS? Even his attorneys admitted this during his gun trial. :mjlol: take your L.

Joe wanted to be the moral police when he was senator, talking down and looking down on everybody specifically black people since hes a white supremacist already (he was mentored by two of them) and making laws that his own son doesnt follow. Cant control his household, hiding a crackhead or two since last time i checked he had a son and a daughter who are both
addicts but wants to police yours saying you aint shyt. fukk him and his crackhead son.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Seems like it gave him more fuel and support:yeshrug:

By that logic, Hunter's conviction gives his dad more fuel and support.
ExDOlHg.png

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
As i said before, watch bidens crime bill speech and do your research about the biden family. Its REALLY bad. How you hate Trump but defending Biden out of all people? Joe knew his son was a damn addict way before it got exposed in 2013 and covered it up while putting him in positions like the damn Navy. He did this all while bullying the country with this tough on crime approach where hes making laws with mandatory mininums for the shyt has son getting caught with today. Yet none of this registers to you as fukked up? Yall focusing on Trump because people like him telling you to so you dont look at his shyt which is even more troubling. The same crackhead son probably sold secrets given the access that hes been granted.
im VERY familiar with joe biden. i dont care for joe, but joe will at least continue the status quo. trump has the project 2025 plan behind him.

i dont give a fukk about crackhead ass hunter biden. throw his ass in jail forever. i dont care lol. why do right wingers think lefties care about hunter? we dont :pachaha:

i find it supremely ironic that you'll shyt on joe but you're fine when trump does it.

i was cool with genocide joe until palestine. sadly, hes the best choice. hell, hes the ONLY choice. and i hate it.

i wish the shyt they said about the bidens was true. imagine if they really were godless liberal communists. they might actually help someone.

basically nov 2024 is a competition between a dog turd and a grenade. i dont really wanna touch a dog turd, but i'd grab a handful of it before i picked up that grenade.

your criticism of biden is completely valid, dont get me wrong. but trump is worse. period.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Did the Biden campaign get a flood of donations after hunter’s trial? Trump got around $52 million in donations in 24hrs. This isn’t me capin for trump just stating facts

It doesn't surprise me that several conservative megadonors decided to throw their lot in for Trump, but it's pretty late in the game to start throwing cash a him.

Biden's campaign currently has over $150 million in cash while Trump only has ~$100 million according to OpenSecrets. (If you care about this financial dikk-measuring contest.)

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
your criticism of biden is completely valid, dont get me wrong. but trump is worse. period.

This.

However bad you think Joe Biden is, Trump is worse.

However corrupt you think Joe Biden is, Trump is worse.

However supportive of Israel's ongoing genocide of Palestinians you think Joe Biden is, Trump is worse.

However criminal you think Joe Biden is, Trump is worse.

Let's not forget: Biden already defeated Trump in 2020 when he had home field advantage. Trump makes Biden look so much better by comparison, but conservatives somehow believe it's the opposite.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Small parts of an article.

Juror No. 10 said that the case boiled down to whether Biden was addicted to crack when he purchased the gun. “All 12 jurors did agree that, yes, he knowingly bought a gun when he was an addict, or he was addicted to drugs,” he said.

The juror, though, also said he doesn’t believe Biden belongs in jail and pointed to the fact that he did not want the gun back after Hallie Biden (the widow of Beau Biden who later dated his brother) took it out of his truck and threw it in the garbage near a grocery store.

“When he said he did not want that gun back, and that gun sat in evidence for almost five years, I think that’s what may have been what led to his downfall. If he had taken possession of that gun, I don’t know if we would have even had a trial,” the juror said.

Another juror told CNN that she believed Biden “needs rehab more than imprisonment or a fine.”

Other jurors who spoke to CNN after they reached the guilty verdict said that they believed they had no choice but to find Biden guilty but said that they question whether the criminal case ever should have been brought against the president’s son.

The case “seemed like a waste of taxpayer dollars,” one female juror told CNN, though juror No. 10 disagreed.

Another male juror said that the process was “a little bit frustrating because it felt like we couldn’t get the full story.”

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If trumps family avoided jail from lying to federal investigators, to lying to congress, to kleptocracy then let this man do 6 months in rehab and keep it pushing.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why doesn't this moron just plead guilty and be done with it? All he's doing is becoming a major distraction for Biden's re-election campaign.
:mjlol:

Where Hunter Biden's tax case stands after guilty verdict in federal gun trial​

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Huge difference between Democrats and Republicans. Democrats overall didn't much after Trump tried to overturn an election. Meanwhile, Republicans upset with Biden went after his son to make a statement and distract him. :yeshrug: