• Total voters

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Oh ok

And so basically he won't be flying around in tights?

So how did this go 10 seasons without the costume?

Was it 10 seasons of them still in HS?

Without flight (which they tease) it's basically Flash with superstrength and xray vision
Bro, I just learned they didn't show the suit until the series finale. I stopped watching when Clark started working for the newspaper cause it got really 'meh' to me. So, no it's not all high school. How did they pull it off? Gosh, idk but I guess I got tired of waiting. I'm still mad they had Cyborg on the later seasons (played by Bow wow, but still.)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bro, I just learned they didn't show the suit until the series finale. I stopped watching when Clark started working for the newspaper cause it got really 'meh' to me. So, no it's not all high school. How did they pull it off? Gosh, idk but I guess I got tired of waiting. I'm still mad they had Cyborg on the later seasons (played by Bow wow, but still.)
Wait....

Bow Wow played Cyborg:mjgrin:

I knew Cyborg was coming... As well as the JL sort of...

But Bow Wow...:mjgrin:

10 seasons to see the suit:francis:

I'm just gonna skip to it once it gets wack

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Wait....

Bow Wow played Cyborg:mjgrin:

I knew Cyborg was coming... As well as the JL sort of...

But Bow Wow...:mjgrin:

10 seasons to see the suit:francis:

I'm just gonna skip to it once it gets wack
No baby, I'm so sorry. Bow wow played somebody else! Lee Thompson Young was Cyborg.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Bow Wow was never on Smallville :russ:

An escaped phantom, Baern, takes possession of a young boy's body (Bow Wow) and sets his sights on finding Kal-El. As Clark is studying the satellite images, he gets an unexpected visitor, Raya. The escaped "Zoner" locates Clark and arrives at the Kent Farm, but is forced to retreat. Baern returns with more power, and after Raya is fatally injured, Clark uses the House of El crystal to capture Baern.

Season 6, EP 6

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I used to watch this shyt but it somehow fell off for me. I don't even remember when I stopped watching. It took too long to progress for me. I was like 13 I think. I just wanted to see superman

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
An escaped phantom, Baern, takes possession of a young boy's body (Bow Wow) and sets his sights on finding Kal-El. As Clark is studying the satellite images, he gets an unexpected visitor, Raya. The escaped "Zoner" locates Clark and arrives at the Kent Farm, but is forced to retreat. Baern returns with more power, and after Raya is fatally injured, Clark uses the House of El crystal to capture Baern.

Season 6, EP 6
:ohhh: I stand corrected

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
season 2 and 3 of smallville are the goat you should really check those out. all the other seasons are terrible

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
season 2 and 3 of smallville are the goat you should really check those out. all the other seasons are terrible
Season one is kinda slow and longer than expected. It's not bad but I kinda want to get to the juicy, Superman shyt.

I'm actually not even a Superman fan like that but I fukks with this for now.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
You probably only have to watch the first 2 episodes of each season and the sweeps episodes to get any overall Superman mythology. Anything in between was filler. Sweeps episodes happened in November, February and May and were followed by breaks in the seasons. Just go down the episode list and find where the season breaks occurred and back up 4 episodes or so...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried rewatching this recently on Hulu....The show hasn't aged very well, especially when compared to stuff like The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl.

The best thing about Smallville is Lex Luthor. That show has the best live action Lex Luthor we've ever seen. The interactions and relationship developments between Lex, Clark, Lionel Luthor, and Jonathan are highlights of the show.

The love triangle shyt dragged the show down severely, the exception being the Clark/Lana/Lex thing. Once they finally put them together the Clark/Lois relationship actually worked out really well. The woman that played Lois was bad ass fukk and she did the best job with the character since Terri Hatcher (who plays Lois mom in the series).

Like someone else said, the show can be cheesy as hell sometimes, but it has some genuinely great moments. The show completely tanks when Lex leaves though.

*edit*

Now that I think about it, a big problem with this show is the filler episodes. There are tons of episodes that have nothing to do with the larger story, just some ol monster of the week bullshyt. They used to lean heavy on "meteor rock" mutations and tech to create obstacles for Clark to overcome. They also did a lot episodes inspired by other films and tv shows at the time, like they did a Fast and Furious episode that was TERRIBLE.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Bow Wow was never on Smallville :russ:
Baern
Table of Contents

Baern
Powers and
Abilities
Super strength, super speed, durability, radiation absorption and emission, technopathy
Played By Bow Wow (Shad Moss)
Status Alive
Baern was a phantom wraith who escaped from the Phantom Zone, wielding the power to absorb and project radioactive energy that could vaporize a person in an instant.

In the Season 6 episode "Fallout," the ex-child rapper formerly known as Lil' Bow Wow was taken over by Baern, a murderous Phantom Zone wraith. He's shooting hoops when he's possessed — does this mean Like Mike is in Smallville canon?
https://www.google.com/amp/io9.com/5791624/the-10-wackiest-smallville-cameos/amp?client=safari

giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Baern
Table of Contents

Baern
Powers and
Abilities
Super strength, super speed, durability, radiation absorption and emission, technopathy
Played By Bow Wow (Shad Moss)
Status Alive
Baern was a phantom wraith who escaped from the Phantom Zone, wielding the power to absorb and project radioactive energy that could vaporize a person in an instant.

In the Season 6 episode "Fallout," the ex-child rapper formerly known as Lil' Bow Wow was taken over by Baern, a murderous Phantom Zone wraith. He's shooting hoops when he's possessed — does this mean Like Mike is in Smallville canon?
https://www.google.com/amp/io9.com/5791624/the-10-wackiest-smallville-cameos/amp?client=safari

giphy.gif

Season 6, EP 6
Breh already beat you to it :pachaha: