Small purchases that improved your life

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
my job actually gave me this, good mouse
I'm late but I'm using this mouse right now :dead; I'm about to order another one because the oils from my hands done rubbed the logo off, besides that this is the best mouse I've ever had forreal. I'm still looking for a GOAT status keyboard..I got a Red dragon right now and it's aiight

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
2021-08-09-15-49_cwdprb_lr_imageset

Wax warmer :wow:

this might be the best purchase i've made in years. cop the one in family dollar for 8 bucks and add your favorite wax :banderas:

i was skeptical cuz those glade plug in and the other joint that hangs on the wall and sprays all suck. It only takes like 10 mins for the wax to have the room smelling lovely :blessed:

nope. I used two wax cubes last Saturday and there's still wax on the plate :ehh:only candles/incense come close but I'm scared of burning the house down
Link it breh.

I have plug-in wax warmers but if that shyt falls on the floor or carpet the wax is hard to get off.

Is this a plugin or can you sit it on a table or something?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
2021-08-09-15-49_cwdprb_lr_imageset

Wax warmer :wow:

this might be the best purchase i've made in years. cop the one in family dollar for 8 bucks and add your favorite wax :banderas:

i was skeptical cuz those glade plug in and the other joint that hangs on the wall and sprays all suck. It only takes like 10 mins for the wax to have the room smelling lovely :blessed:

How easy are these to clean? I see that you can buy liners for them, but someone in the amazon reviews mentioned that she just sticks the plate in the freezer for an hour and the wax pops right out. My wife will probably use it mostly for diffusing her essential oils, but I'm curious about the wax squares.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Link it breh.

I have plug-in wax warmers but if that shyt falls on the floor or carpet the wax is hard to get off.

I think they're all plug-in

Here's the link to the one I copped

Someone mentioned its cord was short, so you may want to search around if you're looking for one with something longer

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
My heated blanket was the best thing I ever bought, I barely even sleep under the covers anymore and don’t need to make my bed as often. Throw that heated blanket on and the sleepiness comes on quick :blessed:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Link it breh.

I have the one that sits on a table with a short cord. got it at family dollar. amazon sellers are selling them at twice or more. check dollar general or any discount store.

How easy are these to clean? I see that you can buy liners for them, but someone in the amazon reviews mentioned that she just sticks the plate in the freezer for an hour and the wax pops right out. My wife will probably use it mostly for diffusing her essential oils, but I'm curious about the wax squares.
I haven't had to clean it yet but i wonder if cutting a piece of parchment paper would do the trick :jbhmm:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit