ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Even though I want to see it, a Lux Chilla battle would be kinda weird only because people would expect more of a strictly bars with no real personals whatsoever Lux. Don't even know how that would sound now.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Is the battle up yet? Need that, abandoned my wack stream

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't understand how they don't have shyt set up so whoever is battling after the two currently battling is already on the stage with their crew. That would solve so many problems and save so much time. Too many people just taking up stage while time management suffers.

No entourages on stage.

Only people up there should be:
URL staff
The usual guests (Mickey, Fendi, Flip, Oun P, etc)

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like Mook learnt from Hollow's angle in the Lux battle...Lux learnt from Hollow..

The fear on Clips face when he knew the paperwork was about to come by how Lux's crew was shifting will look crazy on cam...it was akin to Blackface at UW but Lux didn't have a clue...

Mook will never battle Hollow in my opinion...

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody pass the roc v cal link.. I was watching but lost the link. Cal was spitting some shyt. Wack nikka :ehh:

Eat a dikk you fukk boy. i kept searching on the screen to see if they was giving you that is he dead kick. Now you wanna watch cal and roc?? All the trash you talk and u try to say you not a troll? :camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Eat a dikk you fukk boy. i kept searching on the screen to see if they was giving you that is he dead kick. Now you wanna watch cal and roc?? All the trash you talk and u try to say you not a troll? :camby:

I'd watch it for free. I'd never pay to see cal battle tho.. If you familiar with my posting you already know how I feel about most of the nikkas on this bullshyt card.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No entourages on stage.

Only people up there should be:
URL staff
The usual guests (Mickey, Fendi, Flip, Oun P, etc)
They just need to have the next battle ready on stage. It's as simple as that. Can't let battlers be divas and act like professionals to get them to act like professionals. There gotta be like 20 people there for no reason whatsoever. The look of having a crowd on stage is still uniquely URL, but at least have it work with and not hinder time management.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Lux, you have a guy that comes with 5-10 minutes rounds & can keep your attention for the most part. He already battled Mook, Hollow, & Clips.

I can't see anyone else out there hanging with him in an hour long/movie type of battle.

I wouldn't mind Verb, but could this nygga even write 15-30 minutes of material, because that's what Lux will have. You gotta get on your T-Rex shyt & call time on that nygga & Hollow knew that.

I just can't see anyone else having a chance of beating him. Still wouldn't mind a lux/verb or lux/chilla battle.

:what: Can yall please stop mentioning that nikka with Lux?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i'm not denying clips got emotional and stumbled that third. i give lux the 3rd round. but like you said, there angles weren't on point. I'm even admitting i gotta see this shyt again without lag when it drop on youtube so i can rewind shyt but off this live session, i was feeling clips shyt more. lux even looked like he got that work till the end. i could have sworn i heard lux man cut clips off and say "you not gonna 3-0 us out here like that".
I'll even go as far as saying I wasn't hyped for this battle at first. I'm thinkin what they gonna say to each other. Clips just battled Hollow. Clips and Lux both got exposed and broke down in their last battles. So they had no choice but to rehash angles used on each other to make something out of it. If this battle had more time it woulda been better. But I don't even think Clips earned this battle after what happened with Hollow honestly. And lux had to redeem himself after that lost. But either way I still wanted to see what happened. I didn't hear the 3-0 but I'll catch it on 2nd watch. I would have rather Clips and Lux battle someone else then met up and battle next year or somethin.