Daps
Reppin
NULL
We kinda ruined Lux's 3rd for ourselves tho. Once @FreshAIG copped that Don Diva and gave us the scoop, we already had Lux's 3rd mapped out.

Not really...we knew of the angle but we still have yet to hear how he put it together...didnt spoil anything at all

Its like when the audio for lux vs cal leaked...seeing it on cam was an entirely different feel altogether...shyt went from dope to surreal all cause of the footage to go with it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:camby: That shyt was predictable. We all knew clips father was a rat. c'mon now. rex exposed that shyt so showing the paperwork was weak to me. I wasn't shocked at that dumb shyt at all. I was even feeling what clips said on his rebuttal. he always said his mother was the gangsta in the house. it aint like he was promoting his pops like calicoe did. Thought i was gonna see hoody lux and saw the same damn retarded complaining ass diva ass lux talking to himself over and over again like he got split personalities.
:umad:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My nikka.

Lux won the second just straight bars. I think Clips had more haymakers but he was inconsistent a little and got booed a little towards the end

Third Lux did a full exposal of Clips father. With paper work and everything. It hit hard. Clips third was okay. He tried to rebuttal but it failed.
:wow: I gotta see this shyt man. I knew by how lux was rappin in the 1st that he was about to start wigging late.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:camby: That shyt was predictable. We all knew clips father was a rat. c'mon now. rex exposed that shyt so showing the paperwork was weak to me. I wasn't shocked at that dumb shyt at all. I was even feeling what clips said on his rebuttal. he always said his mother was the gangsta in the house. it aint like he was promoting his pops like calicoe did. Thought i was gonna see hoody lux and saw the same damn retarded complaining ass diva ass lux talking to himself over and over again like he got split personalities.
Clips lines are predictable. He was
On his emotional shyt too. To be honest both of them used washed angles. I just preferred Lux better. Clips got cool rebuttals but I'd prefer if he write. Shyt don't land as hard to me. I give Clips the first round.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Lux, you have a guy that comes with 5-10 minutes rounds & can keep your attention for the most part. He already battled Mook, Hollow, & Clips.

I can't see anyone else out there hanging with him in an hour long/movie type of battle.

I wouldn't mind Verb, but could this nygga even write 15-30 minutes of material, because that's what Lux will have. You gotta get on your T-Rex shyt & call time on that nygga & Hollow knew that.

I just can't see anyone else having a chance of beating him. Still wouldn't mind a lux/verb or lux/chilla battle.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Daylyt would kill Lux. Verb doesn't stand a chance. He's too simple/closed minded. Day can see the grand scheme of things. Verb takes the predictable angles in battles.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clips lines are predictable. He was
On his emotional shyt too. To be honest both of them used washed angles. I just preferred Lux better. Clips got cool rebuttals but I'd prefer if he write. Shyt don't land as hard to me. I give Clips the first round.

i'm not denying clips got emotional and stumbled that third. i give lux the 3rd round. but like you said, there angles weren't on point. I'm even admitting i gotta see this shyt again without lag when it drop on youtube so i can rewind shyt but off this live session, i was feeling clips shyt more. lux even looked like he got that work till the end. i could have sworn i heard lux man cut clips off and say "you not gonna 3-0 us out here like that".