T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
clips best round was his first and that was debatable

lux made this nikka freestyle damn near his entire 3rd AND his rebuttal at the beginning failed

lux 2-1 cuz clips first was cool

clips was scared af and that's why he caused all that drama at the coinflip

THEN was fukkin traumatized when lux handedout his pops paper work so he pulled a punk ass rex move and bytched about the time, since when does clips do this? when he meeds an EXCUSE. nikka tried to sabotage lux momentum in the 3rd

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
multiple stop, debatables
surf lux n verb
only L was Arsonal

:beli:

I'm a hollow fan but he lost to verb….. and arsonal so that takes away the mayweather stupid ass comparison i tried to give him. But he's number 1 in the battle rap shyt if he clearly beats mook next without a doubt.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could tell he felt that PRESSURE when he saw that paperwork :whew:
He had to resort to struggle freestyles :russ:

I said uhhh - Clips :lupe::sadcam:

That shyt was horrible :mjlol:

Oh, so you gon talk about my dad
But in the Rex battle I said my moms raised me
So why would you talk about my dad? :sadcam:

He stumbled about 10 times.

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

I'm a hollow fan but he lost to verb….. and arsonal so that takes away the mayweather stupid ass comparison i tried to give him. But he's number 1 in the battle rap shyt if he clearly beats mook next without a doubt.

u really gonna count those though especially verb wow

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paper work>>>>>>>>>>clips 3rd

:camby: That shyt was predictable. We all knew clips father was a rat. c'mon now. rex exposed that shyt so showing the paperwork was weak to me. I wasn't shocked at that dumb shyt at all. I was even feeling what clips said on his rebuttal. he always said his mother was the gangsta in the house. it aint like he was promoting his pops like calicoe did. Thought i was gonna see hoody lux and saw the same damn retarded complaining ass diva ass lux talking to himself over and over again like he got split personalities.